for Horatio's Angel

10/9/2011 c2 2Haliegh
this is good can't wait for the next chapter..
5/26/2011 c2 71Michelle285
Okay, so you'd better continue! :) It's very good so far! :) Also...who's with Natalia? Maybe Jesse? I was thinking Speed, but then I thought she never really knew him, so I feel like she would just be confused if she saw him. :) I also love Marisol with Horatio! I just loved Marisol in general and I was so sad when she was killed. Anyway, I hope you continue soon, this is a great start! :)
5/20/2011 c2 Foxfire832001
Marisol's got her hands full with H, now the mystery that I find intriguing in this chapter is: Who is the guy speaking to Natalia Boa Vista while she's trapped in the trunk of that car?

Here's my thoughts, is it the following:

A: Jesse Cardoza or B: Tim "Speed" Speedle? Please let it be one or both of these guys because knowing both Jesse & Speed, neither of them would have wanted anything to happen to her!
5/20/2011 c2 ajay1960
LOOKS LIKE THEY BOTH HAVE ANGELS! GREAT STORY, PLEASE CONTINUE,

ARLENE
5/20/2011 c1 ajay1960
I REALLY ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER.
5/20/2011 c2 Amythest Lilly
Okay, I looked at some of the other reviews and I'm not the only one. Who's the guy angel? Is it Tim/Speed? That is who came to mind at first, but I can't get a read on the guy from the story. So come on who's Nat's angel! Anyway, I love how this is going and Marisol's tenderness to H is just right.

Amythest Lily
5/19/2011 c2 74daxy
awesome chapter! Can't wait for more :)
5/19/2011 c2 2luvbillyjoel
Definitely an alternate take on the season finale. I'm loving it so far!
5/19/2011 c2 Natalia
it's Nick isn't it, OH MY GOD OH MY GOD. No no, it's Jesse. Wait! Is Ryan dead! Asdfghjkl IT'S TIMOTHY
5/15/2011 c1 JMH
H. is having a near death experience - nice twist!

Please go on!
5/11/2011 c1 13CanadianReba
I love this story. Very sweet.
5/11/2011 c1 dollydarwloo
This is a very interesting story. Please keep it up. I would also like to know how he manages to get help to both of them and keep his eyes open.

dollydarwloo
5/11/2011 c1 Ducainefan10
Please let Horatio be ok I don't like bad things to happen to Horatio. You are off to a great start.
5/11/2011 c1 Foxfire832001
This is really great! Marisol helping H in his hour of need! But who is going to help Natalia in her darkest hour hmm?

If I can make a suggestion, let it be a team effort of Speed & Cardoza! Hint Hint!

As for the what the writers are doing as far as the show goes, I just hope that both H & Natalia survive! Boy the team will sure really have their hands full next season, I also hope that maybe there'll also be some help from both the Las Vagas & NY teams as well!
5/11/2011 c1 merrymatryoshka
aww, this was so beautiful and sweet. I can't believe the writers are going to make Renee Locklear H's love interest, eww! Marisol was WAY better. Hope she can help both him and Nat :)