for Looking at the wall

7/9/2020 c2 BlackBear53
I think it is fate that I read this. I am just coming to the P2P series. It tends to creep me out.
7/9/2020 c1 BlackBear53
Nice job. I'm sure that happened in a lot of government offices.
2/21/2020 c2 Paul UK
Are the faces actually real FBI / NCIS 'most wanted'? (at time of filming, at least).

Just a personal opinion, I reckon OBL was not killed then- secretly taken to a black site, to interrogate for Intel..
7/25/2017 c2 61Michael2
Great one shot. I love your description of the character's feelings.
9/1/2014 c2 36JENTWCSINYFAN2
Wow very good both parts, very good
5/3/2012 c1 keyuqing
I was very excited about that, too, when I heard it! : )
1/3/2012 c2 4SmellyThePirate
Cool story you've got here. I'm wondering if there is going to be more. I thought that perhaps you could have delved more into Ziva's personal thoughts and feelings about the situation. I'm sure she would have been glad as well to know that the bastard is dead. :)
11/4/2011 c2 Tatiana Siobhan DiNozzo
Yup, that's our favorite Gunny! He's always on the job and never takes a break. :) I hated Mike Franks being killed off the show. He was a cool older dude.
11/4/2011 c1 Tatiana Siobhan DiNozzo
This is a great story idea and it was a monumental day, when that happened in reality. :) Thank you for the fiction. =)
9/4/2011 c2 Anon E.Mouse
Cool story.Don't waste your time reading Herky's stuff though.She never finishes them before moving on to the next 'bright idea' and all her rule-breakers have been reported so her account is bound to be suspended soon!
5/17/2011 c2 48mon-petit-pois
Nice addition:) I assume this is done, but just incase I'm going to alert it:) cuz it was awesome. Am j the only one who was disappointed with the SF? Stupid ray...
5/12/2011 c1 4Fed up with this crap
Hadn't thought about how they would react though I've thought of adding 9-11 to my current story taking place when Tony joined NCIS in 2001.
5/12/2011 c1 VioletHawk
Nice :)
5/11/2011 c1 NilesLover101
After all of the comotion and craziness that went down when it was announced osama had been killed, and I got a moment to think..I thought "wow he won't ever be on the wall again..."
5/11/2011 c1 8NCIStwin1
God bless the Navy SEALS! Cute story!
18 Page 1 2 Next »