for Go Your Own Way

9/11/2016 c2 5toryviral
I legit listened to jar of hearts and almost cried
8/5/2013 c2 7jds87
loved it!
5/27/2012 c2 brittanaholic
booooooooooooooooooo

no i'm just kidding it was amazing the best part was St. Berry friendship
10/17/2011 c2 SuperGleek18
HELL YEA! NOW THAT SHOULD'VE HAPPENED AT THE PROM EPISODE :D
10/12/2011 c2 wsupAnonnymous
awww so fcking sweet :')
9/27/2011 c2 2rocketninjaslap
This was awesome.

Also, I most agree. St. BERRY FRIENDSHIP WINS!
9/17/2011 c2 amazinglife18
Totally more realistic,the corsage the bathroom slep and talk,the chapter of the show should ended like this.

Love it:)
8/15/2011 c2 chocolatebirdie
This was really good! I love Faberry. Could there maybe be a third chapter, with them actually getting together and coming out to everyone?
6/28/2011 c2 31MrRyAmbrose
I'm starting to think you don't like Finn lol...good he is a douche
6/27/2011 c2 pianogem17
That was amazing. I loved it.

It would be awesome if u could continue it though. Like an alternate storyline after prom, especially with Nationals. And the whole thing with Quinn and 'I just want somebody to love me' thing in New York.

Anyways, thanks so much for the story. And I kinda liked the St. Berry friendship. You're a really good writer. Keep at it.
6/16/2011 c2 7gayassgrandpa
more more more more more more more more please
5/17/2011 c1 7phoenixfaithc
This 'Rachel wondered if school wasn't really there to teach, but rather to try to contain the insanity that was adolescence.' is an amazing line. I enjoyed the story. Poor Rachel.
5/17/2011 c2 3myIllusion
You did a great job of incorporating you the scene from the real ep. and making it much more interesting and enjoyable - especially the end. :) The first chapter was great as well and I felt you captured Rachel's frustration and resolve to just finally go with her feelings no matter the outcome.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for sharing.
5/17/2011 c2 49kiarcheo
I like the idea of St. Berry friendship, especially if it annoys Finn too XD
5/17/2011 c2 3starry3yedgirl1
Oh wow. That was amazing!
25 Page 1 2 Next »