for Never Meant to Last

1/21 c3 clmckeever
Oh why do I read unfinished stories? Especially good ones!
10/21/2020 c3 Guest
I HATE YOU SO MUCH WITH A PASSION BECAUSE LEAVING LIKE THAT IS UNFATHOMABLE AND WRONG DUH
8/31/2017 c3 Guest
Fully recovery BUT have it take time to fully recover if you do continue this
8/5/2017 c3 Guest
Please update
7/25/2017 c3 Guest
Great story. Please finish it.
4/17/2017 c3 Lovingthis2much
Please MORE! Don't worry, I don't watch Grey's Anatomy. Anyway, using our favorite Hawaii Five-0 characters make it special everytime.
12/11/2016 c3 RaySkywalker
Full recovery would be great, bunt with some hiccups along the way. W├Ârter Danny, etc. etc.
12/1/2015 c3 joyfuljaj
Oh, why did you never finish? I am catching up on a lot of old FF and would love more of this.
badass is instinctive, so i don't think he can lose that! but some struggle in recovery would be nice - a little more realistic than a perfect recovery.
7/23/2013 c3 2Athena222
Please continue this story!
And by the way - a full recovery would be wonderful...
6/11/2013 c3 Ronda
Awh c'mon you cant leave us hanging like this! It's been waay to Long please you have to finish! Just one or two more chapters let us know what happens to Steve please? I love this story but would love it even more if you finished it for your loyal readers?! Thank you!
3/24/2013 c3 10bree1387
Are you going to finish this? I love hypothermic and near-drowned Steve. Please continue!
1/11/2013 c3 1Lisa17989
Ah damn, its such a long time ago but i really really hope you'll finish this story? Its great!
10/29/2012 c3 Thumper
Love, love, love this story and where it is going...I would love too see Steve relearn some skills, talking, see his softer side more (childlike) etc...
8/14/2012 c1 1Trixie88
This Story ist really great, what makes me wonder, why you don't finish it.
7/5/2012 c3 GreenEyes09
Great story, I hope you will continue it.
108 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »