for Spitfire

2/5/2012 c3 36Bruteaous
Little Ashlin is definitely in a whole new league of St. Trinian, I think. Fits right in though. ;] I like your teenage interpretation of the twins. You really do them justice I think. Can't imagine Tara and Tania not being this well written with great diaologue, authority, and twin telepathy. Also liked that you incorporated some of the younger characters we see in the films for brief moments into a larger context instead of mainly making the new ones up. Loved when Miss Fritton snapped Georgiana's thong and Tara called her "George" and she freaked out. :] Keep on with this. It's too good to waste.

-Bruteaous-
6/13/2011 c3 2steph wwe fan
haha loved it, the twins are amazing :D are u gonna add kelly in this cos the twins loved her in the movies? anyways great chapter
5/19/2011 c2 5Undone Misdeeds
I loved it! This was really sweet, especially the end part. Too cute for words.

i liked your little fire ball things, they are wicked.

Cant wait to see what you do next!
5/12/2011 c1 Undone Misdeeds
This is brilliant, i like how you have sophisticated the girls while still keeping their childish ways.

there is so much potential in this story that its too good to simply be a oneshot.

i love your take on the dynamic duo and their styles. i also loved your idea of them riding motorbikes, fits them perfectly.

i do hope you choose to continue this. it was an amazing first chapter.
5/12/2011 c1 intriguedbamboo
I say keep going! More! I like where this is going... And maybe the famous Kelly and Belle will visit?
5/12/2011 c1 15Valvox
Love this, hoping you'll continue it (:

Also, in the second film were the twins called the Sopranos? Because in the first film they were referred to as "St Trinian's answer to the Sopranos...", not actually called that. Just wondering, because I've always called them the Twins (the capital is absoluuutely necessary).
5/12/2011 c1 1ElusiveParanoia
hahaha "no indecent exposure...before 11" lol! that was awesome

gah this is so cool! I can't wait to read more of the pyromanic child! Poor Ashlin, stuck in a burning building!

I was hoping you would have a detailed description of the Twins as they grew up and I'm very happy with it:) Excellent!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service