for Gundam Wing: Journey to a New Battlefield

1/31/2015 c32 6Nagato21
Wow! Now that is the best epilogue/cliffhanger have seen on a fic, no kidding.
I apologize for the lack of review on previous chapters, real life just bites hard nowadays but I am glad you reach the conclusion of this first part and set the premises for Destiny.

I can't believe its been this long since I first started reading that fic, I remember the first time I saw the post for your fic, I was like 'A HeeroxMurrue?', normally I rarely read Wing fics but hey I was pleasantly surprised. A well written story, action packed with a good dose of realism and romance. I felt like I was watching an epic war love story with the way you gave substance to the characters of Seed especially the villains like LeCreuset and Azrael who I have always felt like depth in the canon anime, I mean we know they are crazy and hateful but that's it we don't really know what drives them but you somehow provided that and much more. So I thank you Operation Meteor and I awaits eagerly the next phase.
See you on the Battlefield.
1/31/2015 c32 Birdly The Reaper Of Souls
One of the best gundam story I ever read on the site.
1/31/2015 c32 20Majin Blues
Thanks again for taking us on a ride we are not likely forget. To be be honest I didn't think the action portion of story would be lacking but you've done what many would have deemed impossible by not just writing about it but taking us there.
Also you added onto the characters' views and thoroughly explained who they were and why they mattered. In short, thanks for the wonderful ride.

Endlos
1/31/2015 c32 Matchstick800
Well... It's been quite the journey, hasn't it? First, I would like to appologize for my lack of reviews in the past year or so. Real life decided to attempt using me like a punching bag, and I had to hit back a few time to get it to back off.

I'm really impressed with the story in it's entirety, especially looking back at what it was like when it started. I had though your writing was already good then, in the beginning, but it got even better as the story progressed. You took a character that most viewed as an emotionless ace pilot, and showed him in a completely new light compared to how he is usually portrayed. And you did a masterful job of the romance aspect of the story as well.

In addition, your fight sequences were always amazing, easily visualized in the mind of the reader.

I don't think there's much else I can say (without sounding like a rambling wreck that is). This story is definitely in the masterpiece category in my books, and I'm rather annoyed with myself for dropping off a bit in the end (no matter the reasons). I very much look forward to part 2. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some catch-up reading to do.

Good luck!
Matchstick
1/31/2015 c32 2Warden Valdr
A fitting conclusion to the story and a welcome glimpse of the new and improved Wing Zero Albion! The side railguns are a good addition though I imagined white dragoons trailing from the wings haha. Design looks good and I can't wait to see it in action.

An amazing story from start to finish and I agree with your assessment of your writing improving over the years. It has been a joy to read and the mention of a part 3 has left me very intrigued on where you will take this crossover you have crafted ;)

Keep up the brilliant work and take a well deserved break so that you don't burn out before you finish this epic series.
1/31/2015 c32 mega1987
ah... an end of such amazing story...

but it's just the beginning of another adventure.

you brought us one of the most well written Fanfic I've ever read.

I CWAL for your next installment where the greenhorns of Minerva gets face to face with the war veterans of the 1st bloody valentine war and the rest of the top Mobile suit pilots that the After Colony Era have to offer.
1/31/2015 c32 1kidneysrgood
I feel honored and privileged being mentioned by you my friend. It's been a frat ride, reading this story from start to finish. So much has changed in our lives probably during this time, but kudos to you for sticking through this. I'm especially excited to see the return of the other fighters.

As a side note, recently I had the opportunity to watch MS IGLOO and 0079. It's remar how similar the stories are between Seed and the Universal Century. Just food for thought.

Looking forward to part 2. Keep it up.
1/31/2015 c24 50Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
this was a epic but messed up chapter. It was epic with the gundam fghts but messed up with Le cresdents orgions and the whole coordinator transformation the baby's were creepy and what the profeesor did was like frankenstien a little you did a good job here you knew what themes to go with
1/31/2015 c32 Bucio
This really was a surprise, seeing the epilogue of your story so soon, but that's ok then, what would be the beginning of the second part of your saga.

And about the size of the chapter was appropriate (for so were the early chapters)because this was actually just a small preview of what lies ahead, showing only one of the crafts to carry mobile suits of Terminal, the Waltfelds and Murrue and Heero, and the new design of Wing Zero: Wing Zero Albion, which would be like Endless Waltz version, but with a different color?

For indeed just have to congratulate you for completing this project so meaningful to you; when I found it, it helped entertain me in my work, because at that time I was working shifts full days, and I read it at night, helping me pass the time, and then was one of the stories I looked forward (along with Haruka Wings at the time).

The last part left me speechless, so your saga missing two parts more? I stay rambling about who else could it be, but it will be interesting to discover when reading them.

Again congratulations, and to wait for "Destiny's Call"!
1/31/2015 c32 1REVANOFSITHLORD
cheer congratulation finally complete you story
1/31/2015 c32 3Reishin Amara
Begins clapping» congratulations! This was well done all the way through :)
1/31/2015 c32 27Deathzealot
Woah! I was actually putting my review for last chapter together after rereading it when this popped into my inbox. It was quite a surprise I tell you. I thought I had another couple weeks before you posted therefore plenty of time to put together a review for the last chapter. Now I threw all of that out of the window when you put this chapter up.

Okay first. Has it really been three and a half years. Holy freaking Cow! I don't remeber if I was there at the start but I think it was pretty close. That said it has been quite a ride if I do say myself. I may go back reread this entire story in honor of its completion but that maybe a few days though.

It had really been an interesting story my friend and one that spawned a few others from others wanting to try something similar to your story. I just cannot wait till the next story and hope it is not that far of in the future for I eagerly await it. I see that you mentioned me in your author notes which I am honored you did so. Thank you and I too liked writing those reviews and reading your replies. We also had a few PMs going back and forth too if I remember right. It was fun.

Thanks for the great story and see you Destiny's Call.
1/31/2015 c32 TheyCallMeBeanz
Wanted to say congratulations on finishing part one, this has been one my of favorite stories on this site. It takes a lot of time and dedication to do what you did, and it sure showed. I'm eagerly anticipating part 2.
1/31/2015 c32 Shikyo no Kyoufu
Had to go and look at Wing Zero's custom first launch from the movie while reading this XD. And now...for the dreaded part two...thankfully I love how you write so I don't have to worry about anything. Also...while I can admit to being a gundam fanboy. I'm ashamed to admit that I did not know it kept the twin buster in the folds of the inner wings. I just assumed they forgot about it and then decided magic gun appears magically when needed.
1/31/2015 c32 Cloves
it was an amazing story! wow 3 and a half years?. I guess its a proof that i enjoyed it. Did not notice ive been reading this that long. Ill be waiting for season 2.
856 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »