for Gundam Wing: Journey to a New Battlefield

7/26/2020 c7 BlazeStryker
For a reasonable facsimile of "Bandit shooting" one can check out the clip before the opening credits for the James Bond movie Tomorrow Never Dies. (The "Terrorist Supermarket" firefight where Brosnan's Bond is trying to get a nuclear torpedo armed Russian fighter off the site before a cruise missile already en route arrives and ruins everyone's day)
7/26/2020 c4 BlazeStryker
I was really hoping the Heliopolis Refugees could have made it.
10/15/2019 c16 30Dragoon Galaxy
Please tell me Heero and Murrue will confess their love for each other soon?
8/23/2019 c32 Blaze1992
Well it was interesting though I am surprised both Heero and Orb didn't build/use mobile dolls to bolster their numbers.
7/18/2019 c20 Blaze1992
Okay can I point out how weird it is how you are writing/typing a fic about mecha space war where the end goal of the baddies is the complete genocide of the other.

To the point of mass slaughters being common and fully typed out in their horror and yet the minute a "romance" scene popped up it get's skipped over while bloodbath's don't

That's is something I will never understand about this Generation, in real life nearly everyone openly brags about their sexual history yet in regards to today's media they want less s*x but mostly no s*x at all in their media.
7/9/2019 c15 Blaze1992
Ah so that's why you didn't have Heero give the alliance some Gundam wing designs, is cause their as bad as ZAFT.
7/7/2019 c9 Blaze1992
Long live AC 4/5/ZERO.
7/6/2019 c1 Blaze1992
My first question is will the various suits from WING verse be recreated into the SEED verse via Heero namely the Leo's/Ares/Cancer/Taurus ones?

As for how maybe having the blueprints/designs in ZERO's databanks.
7/1/2019 c1 2HyperExia
By the way, I think this is a more fitting picture for your story, in my opinion.
images-cdn. /photo/am7gpZ2_
6/27/2019 c1 Cloves
Re_reading it again.
6/25/2019 c16 HyperExia
Heero isn't wrong: On occasion, Gundam pilots are REALLY bad at dying.

Laughed at this one so hard. Your snarkiness is supreme.
6/23/2019 c32 HyperExia
Words cannot express how much I am glad that you didn't "Ron The Death Eater" Flay. She had her reasons for turning psycho, and it's kind of twisted reasoning that would make sense as to why it got there.
6/7/2019 c11 Exodus12345
Man you are really beefing up the colonies in this war with those flying fortresses. If they had those in the original they would have actually succeeded in their genocide. Also the wing gundum could easily match the freedom, but probably not the upgraded freedom because of the energy shield and the ability to reflect beams, also the speed increase.
6/6/2019 c10 Exodus12345
Why the fuck would he give her those designs? Is he suicidal? Did he not think the Tallgeese design could be used against him and the woman he loves?
4/26/2019 c32 ZeroExia
I found your profile and stories at the beginning of April and I am regretting that I didn’t find it sooner. I am surprised that you didn’t use the hidden feature of Wing Zero’s shield.
855 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »