for Gundam Wing: Journey to a New Battlefield

7/21/2018 c24 Darksnider05
Really seems like Cagalli should of been there.
7/21/2018 c3 1YeTianshi
Considering you put both Heero and Murrue as characters and a Romance tag, I'm assuming Murrue is going to "rob the cradle"? xD

Pretty sure at the time of Wing Zero Heero was only 15 years old and Murrue at this point is 25, she's a decade older than him.
7/20/2018 c21 Darksnider05
Yeah really seems like they could of just had a spar in a gym. This seems really out of character and reckless for both of them.
7/7/2018 c1 Tedditron
I'm starting my 4th full read through. O.M. What have you done to me? XD
6/13/2018 c16 8SolarisAce
You know, all these chapters, and I've been doing research. I read up on the N-Jammers and, according to the wiki, they prevent nuclear fission reactions by blocking the movement of free neutrons. According to the same wiki, the mobile suits of the After Colony timeline run using FUSION cores (which don't rely on neutron emission) - it stands to reason that it's not the fact that Gundanium insulates Wing Zero's reactor from the N-Jammers' interference, it's the fact that it's unaffected, period.
6/4/2018 c32 5TheJSmooth
This was the best Gundam Crossover ever. Regardless of minor spelling and grammar errors here and there, your story was a work of art. Starting the sequel next.
6/4/2018 c31 TheJSmooth
Great setup for the sequel.
6/4/2018 c30 TheJSmooth
Heero Yuy saves the world... again lol
That was awesome!
6/4/2018 c29 TheJSmooth
Epic chapter. Last leg of the best Gundam Crossover ever.
6/3/2018 c27 TheJSmooth
A great chapter for all our favorite characters. But now comes the last steps towards the ultimate endgame from both sides. An epic tale of love,war and peace is nearing its end.
6/1/2018 c22 TheJSmooth
This chapter was fun... also Heero again is one lucky SOB lol I'm happy for him and at the same time want to be in his shoes
5/31/2018 c21 TheJSmooth
Heero and his squad... I feel sorry for all their enemies.
5/31/2018 c20 TheJSmooth
I'm proud of him... He's come so far I almost cried in this chapter. Also... Heero Yuy you devil lol
5/30/2018 c16 TheJSmooth
This just keeps getting better and better. Fear the wrath and power of Wing Zero people!
5/29/2018 c15 TheJSmooth
That... was epic. There are no words for another shining moment from the Gundams, especially Wing Zero.
855 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »