FanFiction.Net
for Gundam Wing: Journey to a New Battlefield

2/25/2017 c6 Blake2020
Amazing and It seem Heero and Murrue are getting long good and She now know about Heero past and his Battle with Zechs and Trieze as well and it seem to me their bonding getting deeper now and Heero will defend her with his life very brave but not surprising at Heero ability to protected the people he cares about?
2/25/2017 c5 Blake2020
Great chapter and that match Heero and wing zero had with Shemei was epic and its like Heero fight he had with Zechs and maybe one day shemei will meet Zechs one day who knows?
2/25/2017 c4 Blake2020
Great chapter and like that Fight Heero had with Le Creuset very familiar and refreshing since Heero fought with Zechs.
2/25/2017 c3 Blake2020
Great action and Heero and Wing zero kicking some serious butt in this chapter.
2/25/2017 c2 Blake2020
Great Chapter and Heero and his Gundam Wing Zero made a strong impression in this new world he in and show Murrue he and his Gundam are not of this world as well.
2/25/2017 c1 Blake2020
Hey great start and by the way Im checking out this story of Gundam wing Journey to a new battlefield and until you update your story of The Pirate's Soldier by the way for Chapter 11 and excited for that as well? My opinion This two other stories you made im read and enjoy I like twisted very much? So hats off to you man and im catch up with these two other stories until CH 11 of the The Pirate's Soldier story is update?
11/13/2016 c6 kippusan
Why was half this chapter an episode by episode synopsis of Gundam Wing? Murrue's reactions during the info-dump were also unnecessary.
9/15/2016 c21 FinalGuardian
Incredibly well done battle scene, you managed to make everything easy to follow and picture mentally as things progressed.
9/10/2016 c2 Axcel
From what I recall, tens of millions of people were killed by the N-Jammers. That was obviously the intent considering the N-Jammers only need to be placed wherever you wish to prevent nuclear reactions. In other words, only need them at the PLANTs. Therefore, deploying them on Earth while claiming it is to prevent being nuked again is a blatant lie. The fact the PLANTs still aren't satisfied despite only like 210,000 people dying on Junius Seven reminds me of the Eldar in a bad way. Not to mention the fact they attack the Alliance over the actions of a well-known terrorist organization the Alliance had been spending years hunting down and destroying cells of.

Basically, it seems to me that the PLANTs coordinators were the genocidal bastards and their attempts at genocide convinced the naturals that coordinators are evil and need to be destroyed. Given the colony drop that followed, they might be right to some degree. It seems likely that the coordinators genetic engineering might have caused some sort of susceptibility to mental instability. Especially since their characters tend to have one or two psychos on each team.
9/8/2016 c32 RononDexSpecialist
This is second time reading this all way through and it gets better every time.
Great work I am onto destiny's call now.
7/15/2016 c32 25James D. Fawkes
So, I loved this story. I've been reading it since basically its infancy and only now decided to comment, but I really did enjoy it quite a bit.

The beginning is a little bit weak, a little bit contrived, but once you get passed that, it picks up fairly quickly. To be fair, crossing these series the way you did doesn't really leave much room for figuring out how you're going to slot them together without making them occupy the same universe. It's a hazard of crossovers - less smooth, particularly since neither series' canon has a vehicle for interversal travel - but there's not much you can do about it.

The rest of it is very strong, though. Good dialogue, good descriptions, good pacing, and good lord, the size of the chapters! I'm actually kind of jealous. :) On the other hand, the dialogue does get a bit long-winded, at times, but it doesn't much detract from the overall quality.

And the characters, the expansion of the universe! SEED isn't bad on its own (although I've heard that SEED Destiny is terrible, mostly because of Shinn Asuka), but you've added so much in the cracks of canon that it really is amazing. I loved Shemei and her girls, the other additions you made and pieces you slotted into place that seemed tailor made to fit. Just...the amount of worldbuilding you did was something that all authors should aspire to.

The only thing I really have trouble with is the romance. Firstly, it kind of invades the story. You shoehorn it into chapters a bit too often, which may be a consequence of their size rather than any inherent flaw in your writing. Cutting the chapters into thirds might reduce the problem. Secondly, and more importantly to me...I ship the canon romance: Heero and Relena. And it is canon (dunno if you've heard of "Frozen Teardrop"...? I have yet to read it, myself).

That's my problem, though. It's less of a problem if I skip passed the romance scenes, but there is something lost by doing so.
6/18/2016 c32 2TrenchcoatMan
Well.. that certainly took me a while to read. I think this has been the longest fanfic, word-count wise that i've ever read.

I wish I would have picked this up when you were still working on it so I could've been there with you during it's creation. It's certainly an amazing epic and Im eager to read the next story.

I originally avoided it due to being a Heero centric fic, i'm more of a Quatre fan, not that I don't love Heero, but when I saw the premise for Destiny's call I was Like 'well, gotta read part 1 first.' And I don't regret it at all. It was fantastic.

I think my only fear in the next story is that you wont be going with my favorite couple, since romance seems to be a fairly big part of this series, I can certainly see you pairing up some of the others in Destiny's call, I suppose ill have to find out with finger's crossed.

It really has been Amazing, Thank you for writing it and I can't wait for more.
-TCM
2/17/2016 c14 Tedditron
So I'm re-reading through this and I was wondering, the Aqua Darts are of your own design, Correct?
1/31/2016 c23 Neema Amiry
damn
12/8/2015 c1 spiritwolf35
I guess I can check this story out
856 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »