for Set Me Free, Leave Me Be

11/4/2014 c19 11brittany08forever
More please
9/29/2014 c19 5Katherine-Rose-Rulz
Can't wait for the next chapter
5/16/2014 c1 magiklee1
I know it's late in the years, but I love this story and wish you would finish it. I love instant star, I bought the series on iTunes and constantly watch it. I love alexz Johnson and her music!
11/25/2013 c19 nhelms31288
please continue
5/12/2013 c19 lesa.blazer
Please please continue this story
1/3/2013 c19 Leenababy
Please post the last two chapters soon. I need to know how the story ends
10/4/2012 c19 Guest
It's an amazing of the best i've read so far. It's impressive, how you describe the pain of a mother who lost her baby and the reaction of a father, well it really can happen. The episodes where you describe how David assaulted Jude feel so real and i really hope that you don't describe them from your own experience. I'm waiting forward to a new chapter to see, how D. will make things work and what happens to Jude and T. after what happened.
9/3/2012 c19 Guest
Please finish this I listened. To the song it is beautiful I really want the rest of this story
9/3/2012 c19 Guest
Please finish this
6/25/2012 c19 3dark but so Lovely
I watches both videos and I absolutely loved the song it's amazing!
6/15/2012 c18 music.is.my.heroine
itts going to complete soon why :(:( I REALLY hope you do a sequel like really really hope so :/ i understand why Jude did what she did but i still hate David :/ I love the song you picked the lyrics were perfect that's also one of a few songs that i love I first heard it in vampire diaries and just fell in love with it .. well I can't wait to you update again !
6/15/2012 c16 music.is.my.heroine
okay I'm going to go on the computer to look at the picture bit let me just say was so good in intense so raw.. I wonder who called Jude
6/15/2012 c15 music.is.my.heroine
I'm so sorry i took so long to review but I love this story ! && by the way that is one of my favorite song of all times common is the reason why there are so many tattos of music I have on my body !LOL you are a great writer and I can't wait to read chapter !
6/12/2012 c18 5tanya2byour21
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. I hope you had a great day.

I laughed when Tommy told Kwest he need steal bars and a rusty toilet and he could get a hit out of Pasty I thought for a minute there they were all going to break out in song like in the replacements. that could shock the hell out of D to see them all getting a long lol. I really hope Jude does go back and press charges because David can't get away with what he did or Shay, Tommy, Kwest and Pasty are going to get into a lot of trouble. I loved the new chapter and I can't wait for more. Please post more when you can.

Tanya
6/12/2012 c18 3dark but so Lovely
Great chapter post more soon!
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »