for Love Songs, They Kill Me

12/31/2017 c1 2Shadowstouch
I loved all the angst and Murtagh’s martyrdom about Tornac! It was so heartbreakingly sad. But at the same time it’s kind of heartwarming as well, because to hurt as much as Murtagh did in this story, then you truly gave to love someone.

By the way, that part where they were celebrating Christmas and both Eragon and Tornac only gave Murtagh those cards broke me. Seriously, I felt like I just shattered. That was the point I started crying and this continued the rest of the story.

Thank you for writing this, I’m really glad that I got to read it (even though it’s extrenely late, or early, and I really should be asleep right now.)
10/16/2014 c1 Meeeee
That's Eragon... selflessly heroic. *sigh*
3/24/2014 c1 1Love-Pen
I just noticed, I didn't even review this. Granted I don't review often, but I've read this story over ten times now and I still like it and will propably read it again some time soon :) So with no further ado, let's review.
This story is simply amazing. What impresses me most, and that goes for all your stories by the way, is how incredibly in-character all of them are, even though you pulled them from a magical medival age into suburban normalness. It's such a wonderful talent of yours, I can't praise it enough :D you also managed quite elegantly to cover long time strips, without letting the reader feel like he missed out something. Normally after a "four months later" My first question is: And what happened there? But you manage to give those tiny pieces of information that makes me think, nothing intersting happened anyway.
I think we can skip the whole grammar and spelling part. That was mostly flawless.
It was also nice, to see some other pairings than usual. Refreshing :)
But this wouldn't be a certificated Love-Pen review, if I hadn't anything to whine about. What I didn't like, which sadly tends to be inherit (you see what I did here?) to mostly all stories I've read so far is the following: The reader knows from the very beginning, that Tornac has feelings for Murtagh. Since we were experiencing everything from Murtaghs POV, who clearly doesn't know it (or doesn't want to know it for that matter) I would have like a bit more mystery in that aspect. But maybe this is part of the charm of the story and I'm just overanalyzing :D
So, ramble mode off. Summary: Love, for you and your story, much love! Love-Pen out.
4/14/2013 c1 2PaperBooksInk
amazing :)
12/31/2012 c1 5RawrTheDinoKitten
This was so angsty and I loved it!
I'm happy, overjoyed in fact, that Tag got what he wanted/needed in the end.
HOWEVER!
I don't think I could sleep with someone who has slept with my brother... Just... No...
Nice writings!
8/22/2012 c1 31utterlyheartbroken
I don't know why I never commented on this.
But this is amazing!
Really, really wonderful.
I loved every bit of this.
It was such a well-written story. And the pairing was lovely.
There should be more of this pairing.
Great Job!
12/3/2011 c1 1Gyp Dark
Loved this so much. I read it throughout without pause, breaking my heart with Murtagh. His feelings were so strong. You portrayed everything with a purity and accuracy, a believability, that stunned me. So glad it had a happy ending... I think I might have died if it didn't. Absolutely beautiful. I loved his sojourn to England in particular (English girl myself!); what a lovely touch. All so wonderful. The heartache was in every word and action. You could not have done a better job. Thank you so much for writing this. Blessed be!
8/15/2011 c1 2Slytherin Dreamer
I loved it... WOw.

The emotion was so raw and well... Beautiful.

I totally feel Murtagh!
8/8/2011 c1 haleycool101
This is probably my favorite FF I've read! You're a really good writer.
8/4/2011 c1 2L0stMarblez
Wow...impressive (this is from someone who isnt a fan of this genre) i cant believe its only 1 chapter XD.
5/20/2011 c1 2RoxasIsReal13
Gorgeously heart-wrenching!
5/19/2011 c1 1Requiem For A Devil
Another reviewer suggest a prequel to Now I've Seen It All, and I'll second that, please ^^ You've gotten me completely hooked on the Tornac/Murtagh pairing, and no one's writing enough of it.
5/15/2011 c1 9fantasy elf queen
Wow!I was a little unsure about the pairings at first but once I started reading this I was hooked!Very angsty,and emotional,I congratulate you on almost making me cry(and I don't cry)This has probably been one of your best stories yet,of course all of your stories are my favorites!Wonderfull as always and I'm left waiting for more,update soon!xoxoxoxo
5/14/2011 c1 5Ryoutas
My God, you wouldn't believe the look I got on my face when I saw you had a new story out and what the title was. I was introduced to CB sometime ago and have been obsessing over them since then. x)

I really loved that this was centered around Murtagh. Throughout the whole thing I felt as if I could relate to him...if I were in that same situation, I'd prolly do what he did. I just love angst, and an angsty Murtagh is sexy. Hm scratch that, he's always sexy, period. xD
5/14/2011 c1 55Kiheada.Ray.T
Aw that was so cute! I like how it had a good ending; a lot of the time stories like that, true or fictional, don't end so well. This reminds me that I need to update my own stuff on here. Nyah, don't wanna...

As always, awesome fic, loved it, keep 'em coming please! I liked the crack pairings, they're always fun to write and explore. And while you're on a TornacxMurtagh phase, you could probably do a prequel to Now I've Seen It All, of how the two got together, or something like that. Just an idea that popped into my head. Whatever you decide to do next, I'm definitely looking forward to reading it!
21 Page 1 2 Next »