for Random KLaine Moment

8/8/2016 c2 kyla davis
i wished they did all this sexual stuff in the show, i love them together especially when getting caught. love Klaine so much. and i am gay too.
7/26/2011 c2 EMILY
OMG LMAO!
7/26/2011 c1 Emily
THIS IS ! I wish this would happen in Glee! I mean, this is hot but AWESOME! No words discribe this more than amazing and hot.! more more more more more more more!

5/5 stars!
6/5/2011 c1 bowtiety
I'd like to see more Finn walking in on them in the middle of a reaaly hot make-out session cus that's always hilarious xD !

Umm...how about Finn for some reason ends up hiding under Kurt's bed...like he's playing hide and seek with Puck and co and then Kurt and Blaine thinks they won't get disturbed so they go to Kurt's room and then Finn's stuck there xD

Yeah! Its yours :D
5/31/2011 c1 9SpaghettiTacos
Oh leave it to Puck. Gotta hand it to him though no matter Gay, Straight or Bi, he's looking out for the boys' sex lives.

GET SOME!
5/15/2011 c2 TheImmortalNemesis
OMG that was really funny and hey if your humour is sick then so is mine :) i thought it was hilarious! so funny i'm still laughing right now just thinking about it :) your a really good writer and i hope that you keep writing as this was brilliant! :)
5/14/2011 c2 CCTINACTIVE
I was like WTF when I saw this typo that Burt said: I saw from the corner of my eye, my father get up and run a MAN over his bald head...lol, and they keep getting caught ;)
5/14/2011 c1 CluelessIsKey
Lol but totally ships Klaine. I liked this! Give yourself a pat on the back. :D
5/14/2011 c1 CCTINACTIVE
KLAINE interrupted! XD to Puck.
5/14/2011 c1 TheImmortalNemesis
That was really good! i quite enjoyed it! i find it really funny when people walk in on them making out :) Also if you need ideas for one the ones i find absolutely hilarious for some reason are blaine and kurt making out :) and burt walks in on them with no idea that there going out and then what happens after (Akwardness, the talk) ect. i have no idea why but i find these so funny and i would love it if you would write one :) i really liked this and your a good writer too so keep writing!