for Meant To Be

12/23/2015 c3 ashley.crowley.10
I can't wait for the next chapter
12/12/2015 c3 12Deathr0ses
I love it.
12/9/2015 c2 ashley.crowley.10
I love stories about Aizen and Orihime please continue with this story
12/9/2015 c2 Deathr0ses
UlquiHime pLease. Romance, Tragedy and Drama.
4/18/2012 c1 1CaPiTalStoRieS
I really liked the story...I have read few AU stories about AihIme...I am looking 4ward 2 the next chapters...^_^
1/23/2012 c1 143Usio-Amamiya
I don't like IR, but I suppert for this magnific history and the aihime (mi first pairing is ichihime)

I want more, pleaseee
7/16/2011 c1 12Deathr0ses
I like it.
6/4/2011 c1 Reisuka888
So here it is, never though there was another story... even if it's not the YAOI or SHOUNEN-ai i was expecting... this turned on my curiosity since i LOVED AIZEN.. what will happen next? Hey don't tell me you aren't gonna UPDATE or what !
6/2/2011 c1 3Matthias the Wanderer
Nice! Writing's a bit formal, especially for Orihime, who tends to be a bit of a ditz, but then, I'm pretty sure the same could still be said of me.

Honestly, while I don't generally appreciate this pairing (Okay, I'll admit it, I can be a bit of a shipping nazi), you've definately managed to captivate my interest.

The way that you put the characters together, especially making Orihime Ichigo's sister, changes the whole dynamic. The best part is that you can keep up with the new one. I'm looking forward to this!
5/17/2011 c1 Hokage Rungoki Tsuzumo
Another Aihime fanatic?

Wow... I could not believe that there are still many out there

^_^

Thank you for letting us know you're a fan
5/16/2011 c1 rootali
now some critics: you should look at your gram mistakes. also.. I suggest you to stop using japanese words, because it doesn't look very serious. And the last thing.. You should deepen these characters, descriptions and their POV's (: (my sincere smile)
5/16/2011 c1 3boho
oh mah loooord another fan of AiHime. our group is getting bigger. keep going keep going. Of course I want more. it's my favourite couple in all anime history... please, please, just do not drop this story. i love YOU!
5/16/2011 c1 53Sariniste
Hi Ren-chan my dear friend,

I'm glad to see you writing AiHime which is one of my favorite pairings as well as one that doesn't get as much attention as it should.

I think your story outline sounds interesting. You might want to get a beta to check for grammar errors in your writing. Your spelling is good, but you have a number of grammar mistakes that could be easily corrected by a beta.

Good luck and keep writing!

Your friend,

Sari
5/15/2011 c1 Hannah Shinji Saz
Okay soo.,... first impression when i see that it is an Aizen X Orihime fic...

boring maybe

but this is fantstically fantastic

Trust me I don't care if it's the two of them

but i can imagine that the two of them are really meant to be

xDD

And i hope you'll have a sequel of this too

about ICHIGO and GRIMMJOW maybe

I love boy X boy if you don't mind ^_^
5/15/2011 c1 Lisianthus Dominicus
Woahhhhh!

I am not only your fan in 'DEEPEST THOUGHTS OF YOU'

But also

I don;t really like Aizen

but i LOVE Orihime

though i want her and ulqui but then this is very interesting

I guess I can't wait for more

please review