for Letters to the Past

11/24/2013 c3 Silverwolf
THis is getting really in deapth a mind catching I hope you continue writing and up date soon I am really looking foward to id :)
6/6/2013 c3 Guest
I cant wait for the next chapter I really like this story
6/3/2013 c3 RoughIslandSunrise
Cant wait for the update
12/30/2012 c1 haze1982
I hope this story continues at some point...I absolutely adore this idea )
8/26/2012 c3 1MiracleButterflies
more? I love this story
4/17/2012 c3 59Nimbus Llewelyn
Interesting and well worth updating, even if it is a bit odd. Which is part of it's charm.
2/10/2012 c3 5Shaybo27
Sounds nice ;) Love it-Update somewhat soon?
2/5/2012 c3 5Uhlowl22
Oh I love this! Wish you would continue it. I love love love Remus and Buffy is my all time favorite show in the history of television. I love putting Buffy in Potterverse instead of throwing Remus in Sunnydale.
1/5/2012 c3 1nightshadowlife
Just started this and I think its awesome! Can't wait to see where you take it and how it goes from here!
12/19/2011 c3 Chargone
well, now. this Is an interesting little quirk of a plot you've got going on here.

i am quite interested to see what comes of it.

might want to check your formatting a little though, the transition from journal entry to narrative and back is quite unclear, which is detrimental to the reader's immersion.

aside from that, quite enjoyable.
11/10/2011 c3 Gigi Black Lovegood
hiii please moreee i love it! it's going wonderfully !
7/11/2011 c3 10sensual l e t t u c e
I absolutely love this fic so far!

Update soon!

~sensual l e t t u c e
6/18/2011 c2 105whimsycality
Oh this has all sorts of potential...both on the romance front, and the plot front, events that could be changed, people that could be saved...I can't wait to see where you go with this! Great job so far, love it, especially the Buffy characterization.
5/17/2011 c3 invisible-gurl
hahaha talk about screwing with your mind XD great job and plz update soon ^^
5/17/2011 c3 17Viwiel Singollo
Goodie, more to read! The Draco angle was a surprise, a plesant one.

I gotta warn, I'm a bad reviewer, I've not succeeded in mastering the whole constructiveness part of it...

I don't know if it's intentional or just FF.net screwing things up (Powers know I'm familiar enough with that), but the whole chapter centered is a tad weird, that of course is just my opinion. And those parts that are from past could be on cursive. Maybe the writings as well.

A few typos stood out:

"-the myths verses the truth" 'versus', I believe.

"-call the Initiative" 'called'

You have some wonderful descriptions, like 'evilness of his painted heart'. Oh, and the little man theory? Awesome *laughs*
19 Page 1 2 Next »