for A Real Home

8/7/2019 c6 streunekatze
I think this was such a lovely story. I always wanted for Harry and Sirius to actually have a life together. I also like the addition of April.
6/18/2018 c6 1SurfCurse
You are such a wonderful writer! You capture the characters perfectly, great job!
6/6/2017 c6 Streunekatze
Just finished reading it in one go and loving it. I really like April and how she fits in. Thanks for sharing.
9/27/2015 c3 2Hooded Phoenix
I love you. Siriusly. This chapter...is just...PERFECT. Snuffles is free, the rat is caught, Moony took his potion, Harry is gonna live with Sirius, and Gred and Forge met two of their idols...This is also very well written, which acts as the cherry on top. You have made my day with this chapter! Thank you!
7/19/2015 c6 1827elliee
I hate that you named her April, but that's because I hate my sister in law, I love everything else though. You're brilliant. :)
10/22/2014 c6 HopelessDragon
This is amazing. Total wish-fulfillment on my part, since I'm pretty much of the same mind as you about Sirius/Harry, Sirius in general, and the Shrieking Shack scene. I also really like April.

As far as this story is concerned, since you won't be writing a sequel I'm just going to my happy place and pretend that in this AU Sirius does NOT die in the Ministry and everybody lives happily ever after. Shut up, a girl's allowed to dream.
6/22/2014 c6 dianaanne
This is the end of the story? I enjoyed it, but was hoping it would at least include the whole summer ... wedding and all.
6/22/2014 c4 Sarahamanda Klaine
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
2/21/2012 c3 1Lady Elena Bella Petrova
Love this chapter and story so far! hoping to read more later!
8/10/2011 c3 Isabella95
Awweee Sirius is free :D I love it. I hope they will tell more of their time at school, and more of the story forward. Update soon!
5/17/2011 c3 4The-Girl-Who-Dreamed
Great chapter!
5/16/2011 c3 9awakeatnight
This was great! I absolutely love that you re-did this scene, I hate this part of the books, that Sirius isn't free and Peter gets away. :( I'm so glad Sirius has someone because he deserves it, and April is pretty cool...I loved the part when she told Pettigrew that he should call her "Miss Showers". :D Great chapter can't wait for another update.
5/16/2011 c3 Sarahamanda Klaine
I like this stroy. It is a good story. Please kee writing this story and update soon.
5/16/2011 c2 4The-Girl-Who-Dreamed