for Henry's Legacy

6/27 c22 Joan G. Brand
I read this novel all the way without stopping. Elizabeth and Jane had an interesting father who married Fanny Gardiner late in life. Her father made a bargain for her brother not for her in the marriage settlement. She didn't really know who she was married to, but Elizabeth and Jane knew. Based upon their personalities, Henry Cavendish made Jane 's inheritance impossible for her to collect or for anyone to take it from her. Elizabeth would have access to hers at age of 21 with no strings attached. Fanny and his three daughters would receive the 5,000 pounds that she was given to enter the marriage thanks to her behavior. A male cousin deals with Wickham and Mr. Philips in ways that make a reader cringe.b
5/22 c22 theduskysky
Such a good story, highly entertaining! I couldn't put it down. Poor Will. Poor Richard. Poor Bingley. Man, the guys didn't make out so great except for Darcy. LOL
4/18 c22 Marway
This was really great! I loved the premise and intriguing plot, and your research and subsequent notes appreciated. I was truly riveted throughout. Thanks so much for sharing!
5/5/2021 c1 MelodieMLB
Excellent start.
3/18/2021 c22 Dumm
I read this story once a year and I love it every time! I hope you are well!
3/12/2021 c22 MelodieMLB
This was excellent! I really enjoyed it tremendously. Thank you so much for sharing this story.
2/18/2021 c19 2Shifra25
That was the most inspired Wickham/Lydia clean up I have witnessed! Wow! In awe!
2/16/2021 c17 Shifra25
Mrs Burnett! You had one job! And twice now!
2/13/2021 c10 Shifra25
Lizzy's reflections on Darcy are well done, and wow Mrs B is cruel! Poor little terror !
2/13/2021 c9 Shifra25
Unputdownable thus far!
2/13/2021 c8 Shifra25
Charles is dope in this laying down the law
2/12/2021 c1 Shifra25
I am hooked already! However I must say nervous about keeping straight all the Williams, there is a plentiful abundance of them !
11/25/2020 c1 Guest
Love this story! So emotional, and well-written. However, the ending with the Duke made the epilogue sad, instead of happy as it should be. D&E's happiness came with too high a price.
10/16/2020 c14 Kiwipride
How awkward for friends to be in love with the same woman.
I would have like to see Bingley explain Jane and Lizzy's true identity to Caroline while dumping her at Scarborough...but then she might have fainted dead away...
10/13/2020 c1 christinajos
Absolutely love your work!
384 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »