for Lovey Shovey!

10/16/2011 c29 1sasoismine
I thought this was a real cute ending ^,.,^ it made my heart get those warm fuzzies :3 good job on the story!
9/29/2011 c1 1Tragedy of Life
update soon u deserve more reviews
9/28/2011 c29 69Tempest78
Nice chapter. Interesting way of tying the past and present together.
9/28/2011 c29 4luv4anome202
hope you make a sequel! I'm interested to see what might happen!
9/28/2011 c29 7Rainbowlalaland
Ohh that was really good! Haha

I hope you're continueing this into a sequel (Sorry if anythings misspelled im in a hurry because i only have 40 minutes to type up ten pages of my nect chapter which i've already put off for a week)

Even if you don't choose to continue this in a sequel its still at a great ending point although I wonder what will happen from here, will they end up together in their new life as well?

I hope so Kawaii!

And abunai

Abunai no kawaii ne!

So cute haha

WEll, anyway, like i said, this was a really good chapter xP

Rainbowlalaland out~
9/27/2011 c28 4xforbiddenplay
O_O This was soooo cute and intense and funny and omg! D: UPDATE SOON! XD I gotta find out what happens! :{

I'm gonna be sad though...this story is coming to an end..D'x blaahh. /: Take care!
9/27/2011 c28 69Tempest78
Nice filler chapter. Thanks for updating.
9/26/2011 c27 aewprincess
Oh my goodness! this story is just purely amazing! i want more romance! gaahhh! i hate the suspense!
9/26/2011 c27 xsetmefree
im too lazy to log in XD

this is such an amazing story :) ahhh i love it so much. i cant wait until the next chapter :D update soon, dear.
9/22/2011 c25 4xforbiddenplay
O_O OMG HE ALREADY KNEW? :O you're killing me here! o_e CLIFFHANGER! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! XD

I'm so enthusiastic with this story. o.o
9/22/2011 c24 xforbiddenplay
OMG OMG HE KISSED HER! :O EEPP! *o*
9/18/2011 c23 xforbiddenplay
im excited! ^_^

cant wait for your next update!:D
9/17/2011 c22 xforbiddenplay
OMG WHAT AN EPIC TURN IN THE STORY! :O

UPDATE SOOON! XD
9/14/2011 c22 lazy MeyaSama
Awesome chapter again I knew it was inside her!And great idea with it being in her neck like Bankotsu!Patched things up with my best friend finally!And that almost kiss was totally important!
9/14/2011 c21 Lazy and tired MeyaSama
It's morning here and so I gotta make this fast so I can head to school on time.I loved this chapter so much!MorixBankotsu fluff!Dang it but I gotta say it!STUPID MORI WHY DID YOU DO THAT WE ALL KNOW YOU LIKE HIM!Alrighty got that over with!And Guys I am on terrible writers block right now so When will you stay is on hold for a while until I get this stupid drama over with and can get my author mode back on!
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »