for Even Heroes Need Saving

Loved it!
3/5/2012 c1 darlc
speechless...loved it
10/31/2011 c1 17Hellzz-on-Earth
This was an amazing read. I just love Chloe and Oliver and their having a baby.

Thanks for sharing.
5/28/2011 c1 104Rosel
Awwwwwe. Love it! This would be such an awesome ending. It makes so much sense for Chloe to be the one to save him and I like how it was a struggle and showed just how powerful their love is and her telling him she's pregant as the way to bring him back. Awwwwe. Beautiful! I loved the JLA being there and Bart was so cute caring so much for her. Great job!
5/24/2011 c1 BRINACULLEN
I LOVE UR TAKE ON FINALE I MUST ADMIT URS FIGHTING SENCE WOULD HAVE BEEN REALY KICK ASS ON TV TOO BAD SV DIDNT HAVE ABILITY TO DO THAT AMAZING AND CUTE FIC :)
5/21/2011 c1 Amber611
LOVED it, Awesome job! :)
5/16/2011 c1 6JAIMOL
A great chapter. A completely different way to undo the darkness of Oliver.
5/15/2011 c1 Alexia
aww so good! the team needed to be there to help ollie so CUTE!
5/15/2011 c1 petrafan77
I loved how not only were the Justice League at the wedding, but that they actively helped in trying to save Oliver and the world. Thank you for writing that scene the way it should have been. With Oliver's love for Chloe and their child being the reason he was able to defeat the darkness.
5/15/2011 c1 2Jeremy Shane
Good Story
5/15/2011 c1 5Mercenary63
That was epic. When I was watching these scene at the church I thought that Chloe must play the role in saving Ollie from Darkseid, IMO it'd be absolutely appropriate. Thanks for this story.

I'm so happy that we finally received our lovely Chlollie for endgame!
5/15/2011 c1 Mari
I love it, I think it would be a marvellous end (start) for Chloe & Oliver. I love how all the Justice League participate. Good story