for Wolf By the Ears

9/30/2021 c21 Valorus-Prime99
PLEASE UPDATE ALREADY!
12/27/2020 c21 Wilde Aroha
This is too good to be forgotten. You could have Megatron discovering Optimus has phenomenal talent for a weapon or few, that it aren’t even funny. It could be a Scythe or lots of blades. And that he is a secret strategist, that makes Megatron think “How the hell have the Autobots not win” or “How the hell did the Autobots throw you out, and let that idiot get so high up. Well, if the Autobots throw you out then I’m going to take you in instead.”
10/2/2019 c1 NoXVZhuusox
Can you please respond?
8/12/2019 c21 5Stardragon26
Update this is awesome
6/30/2019 c21 Mari
Will someone adopt this? It's too good to be left uncompleted.
5/13/2019 c21 Guest
It’s been quite a while since you’ve updated but this is a beautiful fanfic. I’ll just let my imagination run wild with the ending since I’m pretty sure this fanfic won’t get updated anyway. Thanks for writing a Megatron x Optimus fanfic that makes sense and gives the reader everything they wanted. Thank you.
9/12/2018 c21 Guest
I laughed myself off at romantic picnic in horror scenario. Ah. I love this so much.
3/2/2018 c21 Guest
This story is really amazing tho I do wish there is more to come
12/11/2017 c19 Guest
Please update. Great writing.
10/19/2017 c21 Mari
Is this fic dead?
8/9/2017 c1 Phelpsi
Is this to be updating? Is very good
2/17/2017 c21 LittleMissTFP
Please update! This story is getting so good! X3
2/10/2017 c21 Metal Strike
Is this going to be updated? It's an amazing story and it would be a shame if it was discontinued
2/1/2017 c21 Eva
Hello! I was wondering when you might also update this story on AO3? :)
1/24/2017 c21 QueenJuanita
I wish there were more because I was really enjoying it...too bad. I also had a lot of work to do but no, I decided to spend my time on this amazing book. Thank you, hope you continue very soon!
666 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »