for Fantasy's Realities

12/12/2016 c2 NatNicole
*snickers* I'm exactly like Stephanie when drunk! It feels waaay more hilarious than it should be.
7/29/2016 c5 25Imagination Live
Great job! I hope you post more soon!
7/29/2016 c4 Imagination Live
Really great! I love how you described the materia and using magic VERY well done! I'm actually quite envious at your descriptive ability lol!
7/29/2016 c2 Imagination Live
lol i really like it so far! You remind me a lot of me! I really like your descriptive language and the way you weave your sentences together! I say the same thing about Mary Sue in my writing too lol XD! You are the second person on fanfiction who I've found is really similiar to me, but I think you are a little more.
7/29/2016 c1 Imagination Live
I know what you mean... I use Final Fantasy VII as my means of escape to... Almost all of my stories on here have my self-insert somewhere if not the main character... I always felt that Cloud and the others were the closest family I had, they've taught me a lot more than most others in my life and I really love them. They are truly real to me.
9/11/2011 c4 32Loveless an The Living Fantasy
I like this fic so far! Updaaaaattttttteeeeeee!
8/1/2011 c2 1Project Sephiroth
this is very nice
6/19/2011 c3 Wingsong5555
*snickers* Well, at least we know who wears the pants in AVALANCHE. XP Can't wait to see how your training comes out. :)
6/18/2011 c3 16aichioluv
chapter 3 is much better formed and structured as compared to chapter 1 and 2. it's a good effort you made this time, i'm pretty happy with this chapter! even though it's written in a first person narrative, it was not overwhelmingly full of dialogue and thoughts :)

hahaha sam sheffield! So we meet again :P nahh she's just a good reviewer of mine (and i a loyal supporter of hers :)) it's really awesome to see that everyone is reviewing your story and liking it, i sure hope that this story continues.

i suppose you're going to go all the way till the end of ff7?
5/20/2011 c2 KafeiDetour
Interesting beginning, keep up the good work ^.^
5/19/2011 c2 2Samantha Sheffield
Looking good! :D

Keep it up yo!
5/17/2011 c2 Wingsong5555
Wow! Out of all the self-insert stories I've read, this is one of the best ones yet! Please continue! :D
5/17/2011 c2 16aichioluv
first review :)

to say the truth, i wanted to pull back halfway through the first chapter because i didn't like angst, but i made a promise to myself that if i ever start reading a fic, i jolly well make a review. so here i am :)

the story is not bad at all, i don't really get why you haven't gotten any reviews yet. then again, if this story is a channel for you to run to from your life's problems... then i guess reviews don't matter huh.

i don't know if you're still struggling now, but just hold on. run back to the story and fall into the crazy world of ff7. the story looks promising actually. and your character is not oc... yet. depending on how the story continues from here, i'll alert you if i see anything terrible :P i'll subscribing to this story because i'm interested to see how the story continues. :P

P.S: gotta love the philosophical quotes. :)