for At a Glance

11/8/2020 c1 Guest
That was one of the best twists I ever came across on this site.
It's almost on the same level as Edward Norton in Primal Fear.
11/18/2018 c1 Oliver W.K. Twist
Okay. This was amazing. I was led here by TV tropes, so I didn't read your actual summary, therefore if it mentioned what the change was, I'm unaware. That said, it took me until somewhere around a third of the way through the story to figure out that he was blind, and that realization caught me off guard. This preserved the style of the light novels reasonably well, though it was a bit too obvious when he was actually talking. Overall the characterization was spot on, Nagato was a bit too talkative, Haruhi a bit too... shy almost? Nervous? Something like that. One thing, her kind of stumbling around sight related words was simultaneously cute and kind of insulting, this coming from someone who, while not blind, is visually impaired and has full awareness of the fact that I may one day become blind. Not saying that you were being insulting, but that could be considered insulting to a blind person. Of course, some would take offense to the words themselves instead, insult is like that, no rhyme or reason for it... I've gotten off track, il just reiterate that this was an amazing story, heard there was a sequel, will be reading that and then going to bed.
9/15/2017 c1 Guest
i kinda wanted to see koizumis reaction lol
but this was very cool! i enjoyed it
6/29/2017 c1 14PerParallel
I totally didn't know until it was mentioned. I had stopped reading bearing the middle (because I really didn't know what was going to happen). But then the reviews said there was a twist, so I was like, why not learn what it is? Now I have to read it again lol. Thanks. It really is well-written, and the story is good as well. Thanks, this is for sure a fave. :)
5/4/2017 c1 w0if
oooohhh shiiiiit.
absolutely great fic!
3/6/2017 c1 2Glideer
This is a beautiful, beautiful fic. I would read a book of it, if it was written. I hope you do.
10/19/2016 c1 haruhaeho
Holy shit. Didnot see that plot twist. M knight shamalading dong is proud! 10/10 would read
7/15/2016 c1 2Xanthia Sorel
A unique and very enjoyable story
10/8/2015 c1 appreciative rev
Gemeric statement about the amazing premises of this piece of fiction and how much I admire it!
3/15/2015 c1 Billy Ruffian
RIP Durandall
Don't remember if I ever reviewed this when you were alive, but it was my favorite of your stories, probably because I love the HaruhiKyon ship and they are so much closer to getting together here than in canon, since Haruhi has been forced to realize how inconsiderate she can be, plus I'm proud of how quickly I figured out the twist (around when Haruhi cuts her hair, IIRC). I liked pretty much all your MOHS stories, but thought this was the best.
3/10/2015 c1 Dancou-Maryuu
Wow! I actually didn't get the difference until Taniguchi flat-out said it. I had thought that the difference was that it took place a few years in the future, given all the technology references.

If that was an attempt to mislead the readers, then it worked very well for me!
6/8/2014 c1 2MuRioDame
awesome story, thank you
4/24/2014 c1 EatAToadJerkfaces
Thank you for writing such a great oneshot! I very much enjoyed reading this take of Kyon!
3/15/2014 c1 WelcomeToTheLegend
Dang. Not even a fan of the show and thought this was good. I actually didn't figure out Kyon was blind until Haruhi ditched him. This was well done and quite enjoyable.
3/5/2014 c1 pheiral
I don't expect that at all...his blindness is really shocking...I love how Haruhi develop at the end, this is really good and heart warming
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »