for Little Mate

8/7/2011 c1 6Vampire Kayla
awwe. thats cute and sad. :( but i love your stories.
8/3/2011 c1 18VeraRain18
Awe sad ending! But I loved it! I could just imagine their little bodies walking around in a blue play room. Yes my mind is wierd. Loved it!
7/30/2011 c1 1Em O'Fier
It's such an adorable story.
7/27/2011 c1 ratherbereading125
THATS SAD! they should have remembered, but not been allowed to see each other, then have a huge scene when Chloe gets plopped into lyle house!
7/12/2011 c1 14evrJace11
this is superrr cute but sad :(

are u gonna continue it?
7/9/2011 c1 anonymous
oh and also i read your profile (i love chlerek too) but you dont have much room to be hatin on the weasleys if you havent read the books :P
7/9/2011 c1 anonymous
not bad..but you need to work focus on using proper punctuation/grammar and proof reading. it can be distracting.
6/19/2011 c1 11McKenzieSchick
Awww that's sooooo sad but sooo adorable at the same time! I love it! :)
6/16/2011 c1 Tinkerbell-Julianna
aww that was soo cute...I can't wait for more!
6/12/2011 c1 7Someonesbaby987
So sad... My eyes are tearing up! That's how good it was!
6/7/2011 c1 mayyy234
this is sooooo sweet and soooo sad

i loved it!
6/2/2011 c1 2The Ashes Fan
Loved it, it was so sweet and cute and just adorable, but sad when they forgot one another at the end. Well done though! :)
5/30/2011 c1 new-Necro03
i think that you should go on with the story and go years from them or pick up when they meet in the Lyle house of crazys. or when they are on the run and they are given a addidote that will make them remember each other, like if simon rememerbs chloe and derek/chloe does't and somehow they are each given the addidote of that forgetful medison and remembers everything. pluse chloe should keep the neckless that derek gave her along with the amulet that her mom gave her, but she never knew why or how she got it. no wone knows until chloe and derek are given the addidote and remember derek giving it to her along with the fact that they kissed and chloe's derek's mate.
5/22/2011 c1 Alex
Plzzz continue or us this just a prologue?
5/19/2011 c1 9Avenger-lock
Boohooo! *tears* thats sooo sad! but it was so cute too! aww... even little derek is protective of chloe! iv always hated aunt lauren... unless she was a good person. but right now shes on my hate list!
36 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »