FanFiction.Net
for The gift

7/10/2014 c1 2BettaPen
Great, thanks! DX Now I am crying and hurting because this isn't real, so thank you very much for writing a beautiful, painful fic! X'D
2/6/2012 c1 phyllis16
\\hi casey, i finally got here to fan fic to read your stories, i love the stories with john and the boys.so sweet got choked up little damn you. lol i also read the giftwhen cass brought jess back i enjoyed that damn it that made me tear up to. im going to read more later but i have to tell i have a one track mind its sammye who stole my heart and he and dean and john,i cant get into some of characters but i do like what ive read,my daughter writes also under the name shannz.i did subscribe to your stories
1/31/2012 c1 nulblank000
:D Hi! Dude, this was so sweet! And awwwwwwwwwww, despite the fat i'm sulking at Dean marrying Lisa (I hate her!) this was a-freakin-dorable! Oh and this totaly isn't a veiled insult or mean comment or anything (and for once i'm not being sarcastic) but i love the use of the word "brung" :DIt sounds like a telephone! Sory, that's weird but *shrugs* love this!
10/10/2011 c1 1LittleBlueNightingale
I hope Kirpke and Co read this, because it would be a beautiful way to end it - apart from Cas is a douche now so... *sniffle*
10/9/2011 c1 3Musicislife2727
I really wish Jess didn't die, she shoulda went hunting with Sam and Dean
6/21/2011 c1 7huge sg1 fan
i thought it was really sweet. i enjoyed it. :)
6/12/2011 c1 8November Rising
Spellcheck. Always spellcheck your writing before you published it. Hearing how Castiel 'brung' Jess back to life made me burst out laughing and kind of ruined the entire story.

Fix it, because the piece loses its goodness when the author can't even spellcheck before they publish.

Into
5/19/2011 c1 187AngelisIgniRelucent
ugh, it seemsi'm a big baby too ... *sob*. i totally agree - made for each other! gorgeous fic!xx
5/16/2011 c1 Jessica
write a sequel for this story add more want to read more thanks