for Star Wars the Clone Wars: Planet Serpents

10/24/2012 c5 2thrawn92
uh, only Twi'leks have Leku, for Togruta its something else
10/24/2012 c2 Guest
I like where you are going with this, but dude, you really should read through the story again, there are many grammar issues
10/22/2012 c8 Malek
Oh Grievous gets the prize Dude you rock!
9/29/2011 c8 ssgt splatter
Very, very good story this is.

Does this mean what I think it means...will the togrlien or whatever it is be able to use the force? I hope so.
5/23/2011 c8 Wolf
Awesome chapter!

Plus let me guess, what ahsoka and jyun were going todo at the end of the chapter will cause a problem for them(*cough-baby-cough*) huh?

Plus Togrulien isn't a bad name. It's kind of like the half human half alien from alien resurrection and the predalien, only half Togruta and half alien.

Plus xenomorphs have genetic memory, so will the togrulien kill ahsoka and jyun knowing who they are or consider ahsoka its mom and jyun it's dad, and if ahsoka does get pregnant, will the togrulien kill the baby or consider the baby it's little brother/sister?
5/23/2011 c1 100MetroXLR99
I'm usually "iffy" when it comes to M-RATED stories.

but, since this IS a Crossover with "Aliens vs Predator"

I'm gonna let it slide for now.

you seem to be off to a good start.

I'm curious to see how the Jedi's can fair against "The Hunters" and "The Serpents"
5/23/2011 c8 20General Maraxus
How did I know? I knew they should of killed the creature but no they send it inot space and it falls right into Grievous hands. I must admit that Jyun and Grievous are similar. They both are incredibly warriors and both enjoy the hunt. I think they could get on well. Maybe show each other's trophies. What do you think?
5/22/2011 c7 General Maraxus
Ahsoka, try throwing up to get that thing out of your stomach. Jyun, you are awesome but I think you're nuts for wanting to fight those things. I get it that it's in your DNA but come on dude. Do the smart thing, plant the bombs and run for the hills. Great chp avp5 :)
5/22/2011 c7 Wolf
Thanks for letting me use the name

plus awesome chapter didn't expect ahsoka to get infected,

but who is the mysterious stranger with sherri on the Nightshroud?
5/22/2011 c7 5Alpha545
Wew, poor Ahsoka, hope she'll get over it, anothe fine chapter, looking forward to more!
5/22/2011 c6 20General Maraxus
O.O NOOOOO Ahsoka! I don't really want to be in her position right now. Epic as usual
5/22/2011 c5 General Maraxus
Interesting, very interesting. She slapped him? ':) Well that's one way to get back at him. But awh they're back together, I have a hunch Anakin will walk in on them though.
5/21/2011 c6 Wolf
Didn't expect that, well Eric yes but ahsoka didn't expect

nice chapter

by the way, I was planning on getting my own account,Wolf2, and was going to write a story invovling a assassin's creed and star wars the clone wars crossover and I was wondering if I could name one of the main characters Jyun after the oc in the story is it okay with you

ps what did you mean I will have to read to find out about the predalien I thought since there was no other predator besides Jyun there will be no predalien
5/21/2011 c6 5Alpha545
Ah, nice they finally got Eric, he had to pay heavily for what he did and he got it already, thanks for another fine chap, hope to see more soon!
5/21/2011 c5 Alpha545
Well, this is a nice place to be talking, they should be careful or they're gonna be under attack, looking forward to more, pleas update as soon as possible!
47 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »