for Exciting Tales from the Diary of an Ordinary Girl

6/28/2011 c22 12Cassy-Kay
not everything can always be perfect or it would be boring so i liked it! Her reaction is very believable! I believe you have something marvelous planned with this so I will trust you and not even be mad for the freaking out.

have fun on your camping trip, hopefully the weather will be nice.(:

xx.
6/26/2011 c21 ssq
I loved the interaction between Kim and Paul... she's finally grown some balls to tease Paul back. The scene at the shop was hilarious! Good job!

Sorry for reading and reviewing so late! you know how life can get!

xoxo
6/25/2011 c21 1happinie93
I really like how you put all of Leah's problems and stuff into only one paragraph. I wonder what Jared would do to Paul if Paul started having fantasies about Joan. Well, it seems like Kim gets payback at Jared and Paul because Jared technically made her eat that cupcake. And Paul just teases her. I can't wait until later when Kim becomes a mom and takes her kids shopping for clothes. This story has gotten me talking to myself which I don't really find weird because I do that sometimes. Anyway, great chapter!

Please update again soon!
6/25/2011 c21 atotheed
Sorry that I'm just getting to this, it's been a bit hectic lately. Hehe, Paul and Joan. I LOL'd when Jared told Paul to get out of his house and away from his mom. I loved the shopping trip, and their banter, it was really cute and funny, so I don't mind that it was longer.
6/25/2011 c21 8postlux
I LOVE the long chapter! Keep it up. Cute moments with them always make me love this even more.
6/25/2011 c21 2Sugar-Ice
heyyyyy sorry for the late review my bad :)

i liked this chapter :) can't wait for the next one :)
6/24/2011 c21 Guest
Yay! I am so happy that I made your day! hahaha :D So anywho, another amazing chapter. Love love love. Simply simply amazing. Keep up the good work ! :D
6/23/2011 c21 Just a Girl INACTIVE
What a great chapter!

It was long but I absolutely loved the chapter, although I felt frustrated at times, as I felt like everything wasn't progressing properly but maybe it's just me. Kim and Jared have no proper communication system between them which is what annoyed me.

Kim has so much she's uncomfortable about and she really needs to have a sit down with Jared about it, which Is why I felt frustrated. As she feels uncomfortable in the sexual sense with going further and she feels pressured, she doesn't know much about his previous girlfriends. She's worried about university and it didn't sit overly well with me. And then Jared being overly do this, do that, looking after her like a parent.

I feel an argument brewing and it's going to shatter their perfect little bubble of a dream and I think they actually need the argument to have their relationship progress. Arguments make things more real and give people a point to work around and from, a pivotal turning point I think.

Although I did enjoy the chapter with the Paul/Jared/Kim shopping scene, it made me laugh quite a lot. I think the pink t-shirt incident made me laugh a hell of a lot and the fact that Jared and Paul were so relieved to see that they answered exactly the same.

Lovely long chapter, and I am thoroughly anticipating the next chapter! :D
6/23/2011 c21 2Vampirelover1000x
This was a great chapter, really funny aswell :)

Definately NOT boring :)xx

Please update again soon! xx
6/23/2011 c21 CasperGirl523
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

OMG THIS CHAPTER WAS AMAZING.

I LOVED IT. PLEASE WRITE MORE.
6/22/2011 c21 5Free To Imagine
Oh, very good. Very good. I got this very big smile on my face been the notification came into my inbox. You've definitely made up for the long day at school. I especially liked the growing familiarity between Kim and Jared, and then Paul and Kim. Excellent. Excellent.
6/22/2011 c21 12Cassy-Kay
ahhh, this was such a great chapter!

You are honestly one of the funniest writers on here. You always make my day when there is a new update!

xx.
6/22/2011 c21 ForeverTeamEdward13
Awesome story! Please update again soon! I think maybe someone should hit on kim and have Jared react because it'd probably be really good!
6/22/2011 c21 Ashley C
There's alot of between Paul and Kim I think he's afraid of his feelings though.
6/22/2011 c21 Gryffindor Gurl2