for Exciting Tales from the Diary of an Ordinary Girl

2/4/2017 c8 Abigail
Lol we don't have double decker buses. I literally almost got hit with one when I went to London two years ago. My life is wILD, I KNOW.
I love this story!

( masochisticlion on Tumblr)
2/3/2017 c4 Abigail
I literally laughed with "that is the cutest sneeze I've ever heard" like same tho
I'm grinning while reading this you do a good job at writing fluff I'm so into this story omfg I'm trash.
"center" is American. Just something to be keen on bUT THE REST OF IT IS AMAZING

( masochisticlion on tumblr)
2/3/2017 c3 Abigail
I could tell you were English! You wrote "maths" and before you said "oi" and "lifts."
If there's one thing to edit - I know you probably haven't looked at this in a while and it probably means nothing to you - but take out the s in Maths because we just call it Math. And switch from lifts to ride.
( masochisticlion on tumblr)
2/3/2017 c2 Abigail
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH AAAHHHHH I'm crying internally your writing is incredible.

( masochisticlion on tumblr if you wanna find me and we can chat and freak out over this awesome story)
8/30/2015 c1 Guest
I understand I can't even read stories with the main character named Cheyanne
3/29/2014 c36 just call me bob
This is my favourite imprint story by far! I think you should do a sequel with Seth/OC, with your writing skills it could be as awesome as this!
6/13/2013 c27 sassymama1973
I am so loving this fanfic...and I truly respect creative liberties for all of us lover's of the written word...I still cringe a bit when Jared calls her a bitch...I realize he's saying it in jest...but I'm so used to other imprint stories where they wouldn't even joke about that...no worries, however, because I love your story...and even with their jabs at one another...you can tell how much they care...Keep up the great work!
6/2/2013 c1 sassymama1973
Yay! Love!
4/28/2013 c36 1I'm Team Wolf
This one of the best Kim and Jared storys I have ever read, you are a great story writer.
4/12/2013 c36 kimso43
So, I fucking love this story. I love how they actually fought and how they teased each other and what not. It was really well written. Great job.
3/3/2013 c36 Grace
This has been the best twilight fanfiction i've ever read by far! I loved it! Please do a sequel or another story about a pack member and there imprint ... maybe Seth/OC I haven't seen any good ones for them and I know you would write an amazing story. You are a great writer!
2/24/2013 c36 Mikita
Sooo glad you have returned to this story! Nice chapter.
2/23/2013 c36 13music lover bwg
Glad that you updated! :D
2/22/2013 c36 AnnechanB
Very exciting and wonderful chapter:)
2/20/2013 c36 Trina123
thanks for updating, great chapter
429 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »