for Exciting Tales from the Diary of an Ordinary Girl

6/2/2011 c2 2Sunset'90
Wonderful! I love it :) :) .. I have just started reading... Can't wait to know how it goes... I don't know how i missed this story...
6/2/2011 c13 Gryffindor Gurl2
Good chapter!
6/2/2011 c13 8postlux
oh for fucks sake, make them kiss already! &i like when it shows how their feeling.
6/2/2011 c13 atotheed
Well, hey look at this, I'm finally all caught up. I chuckled all throughout this chapter, and well, all of them really. Your stuff is always so much fun to read.
6/2/2011 c13 Just a Girl INACTIVE
Awww. Kim needs to pull herself together and tell Jared that she doesn't mind the kissing, because you can see deep down. Some friends do kiss and stuff anyway, which is a total contradiction to my earlier review, but things happen which change your perspective.

I liked the twenty questions with Jared making up his own rules it was rather comical, I enjoyed reading it!

Aww, I can't wait for the chapter where Jared shows Kim his wolf form, although he didn't say anything about the nakedness required with phasing, should be very interesting. He might have Kim cover her eyes. :D

Really enjoyed this chapter, it was sweet! :D
6/2/2011 c8 atotheed
Paul and Embry making comments about Jared at lunch was hilarous. Great chapter.
6/2/2011 c7 atotheed
So cute Kim :)
6/2/2011 c12 shes-guilty-by-design
This was an awesome chapter! You have to make them kiss soon but thats not going to happen since they are getting to know each!
6/1/2011 c12 bleu2979
This one was really good, I like how theyre going slow but I kind of don't at the same time. It was really sweet the whole thing with her missing him really bad:)
6/1/2011 c12 Abby
Let them kiss soooooon please! I like this story! Good job!
5/31/2011 c12 ssq
Where do I begin on the awesomeness that is this chapter! FIrst of all, I must say that you continue to do a topnotch job of describing kim's thoughts.

Haha I think I laughed out loud when Kim mentioned that to kiss a mouth that has sucked blood out of a live animal was disgusting. How come Bella didn't think of that! That was hilarious!

I loved jared's interaction with his little brother. It had me going Awww. LOL

Good job, Kim. I can't wait to see where you take this cute couple. I think I'm starving for some Jared lovin' action. Write me some, woman! *waves fist at you*

Just kidding but help a friend out here, ok? LOL ;)
5/31/2011 c12 postlux
LAKSJFSLKDJFSLKDFJDK. They need to kiss already.
5/31/2011 c12 12Cassy-Kay
Great chapter! Super long too! Must have taken you forever :P.

I can't wait until they are actually dating though!
5/31/2011 c12 Gryffindor Gurl2
Good chapter!
5/31/2011 c12 Just a Girl INACTIVE
Awwww. I was awww, and laughing my way through this chapter, it was light hearted and entertaining and incredibly sweet! I really liked this chapter, probably one of my favourites so far and we can see Kim here trying to understand things a little more and come to terms with what they actually are! :D I really liked this chapter, I thought we got a deeper insight into the characters which was entertaining!
429 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »