for Exciting Tales from the Diary of an Ordinary Girl

5/31/2011 c12 7Tessa Anne
Awwww...that's so sweet...I hope they'll get together soon...as a couple, not that friends with benefits thing that they have going on right now...please update soon
5/30/2011 c5 atotheed
adorable chapter :)
5/30/2011 c4 26Just-Soldier-On
Such a cool chapter! Continue
5/30/2011 c5 So Cool
Awesome Story!
5/29/2011 c11 4Zoey24
One of the best Kim/Jared stories I've read!

I really like your writing style, coming up with the diary theme is really original.

I'm glad that you update so frequently, other authors of great stories often take months or even years to update.
5/29/2011 c11 Gryffindor Gurl2
Good chapter!
5/29/2011 c11 bleu2979
I really liked this chapter, it showed that she doesn't have to be nervous around him all the time
5/29/2011 c11 Just a Girl INACTIVE
You could definitely see that in this chapter, that she believes it, but it's just a fa├žade, she's pretending that everything is fine and I really got that in this chapter. I enjoyed this chapter and you can definitely see the relationship with Jared and Kim progressing, but what strikes me as odd, is that Kim thinks they're friends yet she's fine with Jared kissing her on the forehead and cheek and I think that's a little more than friends in my opinion even if he has imprinted on her, I would have thought that she would feel like it's a little odd. Maybe not, just a thought. As always I really enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the next one!
5/29/2011 c11 8postlux
:D
5/29/2011 c11 ssq
Aww, I loved how Jared teased her endlessly. You could see how Kim was really comfortable with him despite the whole werewolf situation.

And I think you did a good job with describing her feeelings. I can see how she oscillates from believing to non-believing but at the end of the day, since it's JARED, she believes his story. You did real good with this one, Kim. It was perfect and her feelings are completely believable and relatable.

5/28/2011 c4 atotheed
Very cute chapter. Zain is a very smart dog, he reminds me of mine... he likes to be the center of attention.
5/27/2011 c10 postlux
Loved both chapters! I really like how in chap. 9 she was confused. It was more realistic. I also love how you didn't tell the whole story of the wolves. I'm sick of hearing it. &my only problem is it seemed like she went from not believing it at all to just accepting it at the drop of a hat.
5/27/2011 c10 bleu2979
I really loved this chapter. Also we have regular buses but not double deckers usually
5/27/2011 c10 ssq
Dont worry, you did go into wonderful detail with kim's feelings. I think the previous entry was suggestive enough of how shaken up she was. You did incredible justice to the situation and congratulations! Wonderful as always :)
5/27/2011 c10 Just a Girl INACTIVE
I see why you had to post the two chapters together, well I look forward to the next chapter, to see how Kim manages to get things together fully in her head. I hope you go further into her feelings on imprinting that will be good! I look forward to the next chapter as always! I love this story!
429 « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »