for Exciting Tales from the Diary of an Ordinary Girl

5/24/2011 c7 Vanessa
Awwwwww! I love this story and Kim is so cute in it! (Not a lonely hobo! lol!). Keep up the fantastic writing! :) :)
5/23/2011 c7 8postlux
33333333 I LOVE how fast you're putting these out. I always get so happy!
5/23/2011 c7 Gryffindor Gurl2
Good chapter!
5/23/2011 c7 12Cassy-Kay
LOVE IT!

i love your kim so much, you're a great writer(:
5/23/2011 c7 Just a Girl INACTIVE
I'm loving the regular updates. This is really sweet, I'm glad to hear Jared is well and Kim's reaction was adorable, but Jared is adorable too! I mean he's cute, and exactly like a puppy! You make me fall in love with your characters. Looking forward to the next instalment to see how Jared and Kim's relationship pans out! :D
5/23/2011 c6 2Rushforlife
Great chapter
5/22/2011 c6 AccioBeer
Love the story and diary format!
5/22/2011 c6 shes-guilty-by-design
*NEW READER*

Really cool story with a different twist on the Kim and Jared tale.

I love it and your Brady story!
5/22/2011 c6 Ashley C
I hope he's okay
5/22/2011 c6 8postlux
333333333

ps, if he gets hurt I'll kill you. ;D
5/22/2011 c6 bleu2979
Great as always :) i really loved the part about his 6 pac xD
5/22/2011 c6 12Cassy-Kay
This is so good! i love Jared's sweet little kisses

I like their teasing with each other too(: xx.
5/22/2011 c6 Just a Girl INACTIVE
You've left me dying for the next chapter! I want to know how Jared is. I'm really loving this story, I mean it's exciting and Kim and Jared are soo cute! :D Can't wait for the next chapter! Loved this one!
5/21/2011 c5 bleu2979
This was good, except for the part where he kept calling Kim rude and they kept saying how weird she is. Lol but i still love the story!
5/21/2011 c5 8postlux
Eh.. I'm not big on the whole story involving the dog all the time. But I'm not a big animal person. It was still cute. I wish their relationship was moving forward a little bit faster but that is probably me just being impatient. I seriously get so happy every time you post!

whooo! haha