for Exciting Tales from the Diary of an Ordinary Girl

5/21/2011 c5 12Cassy-Kay
this is such a good chapter. she is so adorable & jared loves her so much! they better get together soon! lol. xx.
5/21/2011 c5 Just a Girl INACTIVE
What a great chapter! Bless Jared, he was shocked by Kim when she started talking about marrying him. It made me laugh. I liked this chapter in that Jared was incredibly sweet and kind to her and came to look after. Thanks for updating, I enjoyed reading this chapter.

I look forward to your next update!
5/21/2011 c5 2Rushforlife
Update soon
5/20/2011 c4 sisicloud
awww, this is my favourite chapter. so adorable!
5/20/2011 c4 8postlux
KA-UUUUUTTTEEEE :D
5/20/2011 c4 princess2979
i like it. It was short but sweet and I thought it was cute how Zain liked Jared.
5/20/2011 c4 12Cassy-Kay
this was a great chapter!

i am guessing little kimmy is getting sick...maybe jared will have to take care of her...

lol, she is cute. xx.
5/20/2011 c4 A Once Upon A What
I really liked this chapter! I love the whole diary style, it's unusual and exciting. And it means that we get a great insight into Kim's mind. I didn't mind it being sort if we get another update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter! Very enjoyable to read, bless Kim, she doesn't know what's going to hit her!
5/18/2011 c3 Cassy-Kay
great chapter!

dear kim: THIS IS NOT A JOKE! lol(: xx.
5/18/2011 c3 2Aigoo
It's so cute ! Gosh, I would love to have a boyfriend like Jared... Please, give me one like him ! Haha !

This chapter was great and I'm really excited for the next one ! Oh, and I'm begging you. Not too much drama. That make me sick. I mean, it's so sad when there's drama (duh !)... You got my point right ? ;)

Anyway, it was perfect and you're a great writter. Update soon !
5/18/2011 c3 bleu2979
Great chapter! How do you pronounce Aysel?
5/18/2011 c3 Just a Girl INACTIVE
Another chapter, so soon! This was great! I love the relationship between Kim and Jared forming. I think her friends have every right to be worried, but this all seems really great!
5/18/2011 c2 blahlolblah
That was so sweet how he freaked when she fell off the chair. =) Update soon
5/18/2011 c1 blahlolblah
This looks really good. I can't wait for more.
5/17/2011 c2 Lazydreamer99