for The Valkyrie Alliance

12/14/2018 c1 UncleBlackPanther
A good story, and it has a very good plot. If you make a continuation or continue
the same story will be very cool and that the continuation is very makes you a great fanfic writer, and please continue the story.
10/26/2014 c1 5narmulti
UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON
10/22/2012 c1 AnonymousShadowReader1
Very nice beginning there. I say go for Temari or Tayuya. Hope you update this story soon.
3/20/2012 c1 Bloody Dragon Fox
so far so good. I am looking forward to how this story turns out. Spelling and grammer are used correctly so i have no complaint. for who the caracters are, i got:

Raven/ Rachel Roth - teen titans

Starfire/ Koriand'r - teen titans

Hiyori Sarugaki - bleach

Storm/ Ororo Munroe - xmen

shadowcat/ Kitty Pryde - xmen

Yoruichi Shihoni - bleach

Sui-Feng - bleach

Renamon - digimon

Now for the main it would be Tayuya
12/6/2011 c1 2pensuka
this is really interesting i definitly didnt see this coming at all and if i was you i pick ino as alpha female
9/20/2011 c1 4Aryk von Straln
...well I guess I can't really say anything since you've admitted to this not being totally original. Is this something from a challenge maybe do you know? Granted the only one I've seen like this had only four women in it, summoned by the Kyubi to save Naruto. On that note if you happen to that story do you think you could point me in it's direction? I've been wanting to see if it updated sometime since I last saw it but for the life of me I can't remember what it was called.

Still, I'll keep an eye on this cause it does have the potential to be awesome as you think it is though I do have to wonder what people like Storm would be able to teach him although the addition of Yoruichi and Soifon (or Suì-Fēng depending upon your preferences) have some more obvious teaching benefits.
5/17/2011 c1 Lightning Thief
This is an interesting approach... I look forward to your next update, which is hopefully sooner rather than later.
5/17/2011 c1 1ddcj1990
Good chapter I think Temari should be the Alpha female in Naruto's harem update soon
5/17/2011 c1 Dericof Diname
I'm curious of this story, so I'll be around.

The girls are:

Kitty Pryde - Shadowcat - X-men: Evolution

Yoruichi Shihōin - Bleach

Suì-Fēng - Bleach

Renamon - Digimon

If I win my choices are between Tenten or Tayuya.

If I need to pick one then I go for Tayuya.
5/17/2011 c1 daniel 29
My guess for the females are Starfire,Kitty Pride, Yoruichi,Emma Frost, Scarlet Witch
5/16/2011 c1 4the DragonBard
Pretty cool.

The only girl I don't recognize at the moment is the one with the white hair and dark skin. The rest took a minute or two to think on, but I recognized them.