for Hawksong: MW

11/6/2013 c14 Dangboss
AWESOME!
12/5/2012 c14 1caffeineandshiny
Excellent take on Hawksong. I've really enjoyed reading it. It make me sad that you haven't updated in a year. Horrible thing to do at a cliff hanger like that. I really loved the scene with Danica and Zane flying, i always wished Rhodes would have done that in the real series. I also like seeing Zane's full snake form, we only saw that what, once?, in the original series. I hope to see more animal forms in the future. Also, since at this point you have completely diverged from hawksong I hope to see some Zane point of view in the future, specially his point of view being in his snake form and or flying with Danica. Your story got a bit dark but I still enjoyed it emmensly. Looking for more!
10/15/2012 c14 Cindy
I really hope u continue this fanfic, it is excellent. I keep laughing cuz it is so similar to the actual story and yet takes its own turns, and I absolutely love it! A modern warfare version was a totally awesome idea. Liked it almost more than the original book! U have a lot of talent. Later!

/bloodfire
/bloodfire
6/22/2012 c14 Fray
MOAAARRRRRRRRRRRR This is the best Kiesha'ra fanfiction I have ever read, and I am so sad there have not been updates for almost eight months! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE.
1/20/2012 c8 7SpritelyGryffindor
This story is incredible. Your descriptions are very vivid and well polished and your grammar is wonderful. You should try your hand at writing fiction novels if you have not already done so. I read from chapter one up until chapter eight and wanted to take a moment to review before continuing to read.

I thought that Danica's character was interesting in this. It shows how she goes between pushing her problems away until she can't feel them, and then in contrast it shows her breaking down in her own reserved way when things hit her too hard. I thought the fact that you brought humans into it was interesting and the condescending view with which she looks at the human race really separates the culture that she lives in from the human one. I was surprised when you changed up Zane's brother's death scene and the reaction of Danica's mother to the union, but it made the story more interesting. I also liked how you described the marriage proposal as something unoriginal that Zane and Danica agreed to in a much calmer manner than in the book.

Zane requesting peace because his people were threatening to rebel seems more realistic than in the book, where he asked as more of a courtesy to the avians due to the attraction he felt for Danica. I also liked the little trick he did with Danica's gun. Very smooth.

I know this isn't the most popular fanfic category to write for, but I think that you're doing an excellent job and you should continue.
11/15/2011 c14 orlibluver
I completely agree with you about the animal interactions! I loved seeing the transformation here because I have always wanted that to be in the books. I liked how quickly this chapter flowed, especially getting right to the avian lands because that is going to be a crazy conflict. I hope we get to see a worried Zane like we did in the end of Hawksong. Can't wait for the next chapter!
11/14/2011 c14 dove09
I love your story! I totally agree that animal interaction was lacking, and I enjoyed Danica taking Zane for a flight. Please update soon!
11/13/2011 c2 10HRHPrincessTricia
So, if the guns hadn't made it clear enough, this super hightech non pedestrian friendly city makes it perfectly clear how far ahead technology has advanced. So the city houses just avians, yeah? It doesn't seem like anyone else could move around efficiently in it.
11/13/2011 c1 HRHPrincessTricia
It kind of upsets me that Gregory planned an ambush. In Hawksong, though we don't see him very long, his death has an air of innocence and tragedy to it. Bit now, it seemed like he's a calculated and cold blooded killer. Takes alot of emotion out of it. Makes it clear how much harsher this world is.
11/11/2011 c13 HRHPrincessTricia
Can't wait to see what happens next.
10/10/2011 c13 orlibluver
So glad to see Zane again! While I am sad that the rest of his family died on the train, it definitely works better for the story. I am curious where you get your inspiration for this story. There are so many weapons and languages are so incredible that I was wondering if you had a favorite video game or movie. Can't wait to see what happens next!
10/10/2011 c13 5victorianchic105
Very glad you're not giving up on this story, but no worries about keeping us happy. i know how much time and effort school can take :)

I love that Zane's back!
9/11/2011 c12 orlibluver
I feel bad because I had forgotten about Nacola last chapter so it was kind of a shock to find out she was dead also. I shouldn't be surprised, but I was. And I like how you showed the transition of Danica becoming the Huntress and then nothing. It was like an animal's mind, rather than a diplomat's. And I am guessing that the line, "Danica? Dani, is that really you?" is the voice that is not a hallucination. I am crossing my fingers for it to be Zane. Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/29/2011 c11 orlibluver
Oh Rei! He wasn't always my favorite character, but this is still heartbreaking. I am kind of speechless right now. I am very excited to see when Zane will reappear and there will be justice with the falcons. It would be awesome to see Zane kill Adelina himself, but that wouldn't happen. Oh well, at least she will get what's coming for her. Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/25/2011 c11 victorianchic105
wow, i was thinking the avians might stop the bombers but then i start reading the tenth chapter and it's all chaos! took my breathe away.

still like this story and the way your writing it :) but Rei? really? :( sadness. so much going wrong and so many dying, is there going to be a happy ending?
18 Page 1 2 Next »