for Why I Hate You

1/9/2013 c1 Andrew
You should do Ichigo's reply, if he read it.
7/7/2012 c1 5Supreme King of Awesome
This is one of the few fics I've recently read that deserve my name. Awesome.
8/13/2011 c1 15aburameclanhead
Very well done and sweet. XD
7/27/2011 c1 4music watch
Yee, mmmm, lovin that soichi action, nothing was ooc, nice job of writing this. Very good. Keep up the good work!
7/15/2011 c1 2FearWolfXZ
Normally I'm not overly into oneshots but this one was done so well it deserves the fav. There's not that much more to say since the guy below me has gone over the major points, lolz. Keep up the good fight ...or writing as it were.
6/21/2011 c1 TheBlackGetsugaWithin
In my opinion,I think that this is fact a very detailed and "good " read.I also like the fact that you got the reasons based on how soi fong may really feel about ichigo.

The line : "I hate you because everywhere I turn, there you are, mocking me … addressing me without the proper respect."shows me that soi fon is noticably irritated when people (not only ichigo) calls her without the proper formalities.(i.e. "- sama,dono".

The line :"I hate your name because you're nothing similar to a strawberry. In fact, you don't deserve to be associated with such a delicacy."shows me that given her knowing his full name (ichigo strawberry kurosaki)she overall despises it because from her view ,it doesn't refelect him,when in fact "strawberry" refers to his irregular hair color.

The line :"I hate your infantile ideology where everyone is equal – whether they are thy hollow, soul-reaper or human alike. …How imprudent you are, yet you persist."states that she hates the way he thinks hollows,vizards,soul reapers and espada are equal when they are clearly not.

The line : " I hate that you possess the ability to convert those lives you touch into one of understanding and familiarity."shows to me that she hates the way his overall heart changes the lives of almost anyone he battles.

The lines :"I hate you for your total disregard of my obvious disdain for you.

I hate you for sustaining a better relationship with Lady Yoruichi than even I, the person who should have remained a constant in her life.

I hate you for harboring this thing about you that does not allow me to draw my sword against you any longer.

I hate the way that I would quickly wield my sword to protect you – unbeknown to you." shows me that she is fact jealous of his ties to yuroichi.

i'd like to know if I could use some of your lines written in my book "the life and times of a soul reaper,"please email me with your response.
6/1/2011 c1 14Cinderella Girl626
I love SoiFonXIchigo! I really liked this and almost cried. I hope you make more stuff like this with this pairing. :)
5/19/2011 c1 5Flair the demon dragon king
Someone call a wedding planner cause I forsee one in the near future. IchigoXsoifon forever!
5/18/2011 c1 Namna-dono
KAWAII!
5/18/2011 c1 4blackout2010
It's kinda sad but cute in a way. And it's really nice. Anyway I'm glad you wrote a IchiSoi story,

hey since you like them as a couple why don't you read my story 'Bleach: The Alternate Tale'. Maybe you could find an idea to continue with your story 'The Honey Bee and The Strawberry' (sorry i'm a fan.)

Anyway later

Blackout2010 Out!
5/18/2011 c1 6DarkJason
Short and sweet but to it's point, and I do love the way this one shot flows! I guess Ichigo has that effect on people, even from Yoruichi's former apprentice. So excellent! I look forward to many more like these with this same paring whenever you have some time!
5/18/2011 c1 11Gabriel Herrol
Nice one shot! But I thought you would put something about is Vizard status, I don't thik Soi Fon like the fact that he can call a boost of power with a hollow mask. Anyway good writing! Keep up the good work! ^^