for Molly

4/13/2013 c2 thunderwhenitrains
Please, please, please update soon?
3/22/2012 c2 16JoeyPocke
Aww! I just found this story now and I absolutely love it, please tell me you haven't abandoned it! I just need to read about daddy!Kurt and your writing is so beautiful! I love this fic pretty pretty please update it soon!
3/6/2012 c2 31flower pot girl
This is lovely. Hope there is going to be more.
11/5/2011 c2 patipatiti
love it!

are you going to continue it?
9/14/2011 c2 dreamer 3097
this is good
6/20/2011 c2 6STARZHEI
This story is too precious!

Little MC sounds (IS!) adorable, as is daddy!Kurt. You can tell he's already such a proud papa (as I imagine Burt would have been). And Finn's adorkable brotherliness was a great touch.

I loved how you showed us how Kurt broke the news. Finn was supportive, concerned and cute all at the same time as he was there for his brother when he needed him most. Then when he was at Burt and Caroles when Kurt rang was equally as great. So to have Kurt video call to show him little MC was such a beautiful moment. Love it!

I wonder as we go further into the story, will Kurt be paired with someone? It's fine if the focus is just on Kurt, MC and those surrounding him and his new life as a dad.

Anyway, this is super cute and I love ut so much!
6/19/2011 c2 2black potter 365
love the relationship between Kurt and Finn
6/15/2011 c1 black potter 365
amazing story hope you update soon.
5/19/2011 c1 REJ624
This was so cute! I love Kurt as a father and I can't wait to see the next chapter :)
5/19/2011 c1 6STARZHEI
Too precious!

You are continuing this right? I'd love to see what happens when Kurt goes home. Will he have a romance?

This is so cute!
5/19/2011 c1 Gryffindor 20
awww what a cute chapter i luv it please update soon thanx =-D
5/18/2011 c1 2digiMist
So, I am extremely interested in this story. I love babies and I love Kurt, so putting the two together will be interesting. I can hardly wait to read more!
5/18/2011 c1 seacat03
This story is so cute! I love the idea of Kurt being a Daddy! I think he will be a great father!