for Duties of a Shogun

4/24/2015 c3 1sakuraShuurei
Continue! Please!
11/22/2014 c1 Herlene
No, this cant be happening. sob do you know what Ryuuki would do if he found out about this. and Shuuei would never agree to this.
8/15/2013 c3 1JuleMaker
OMFG UPDATEEE
11/22/2012 c3 1Sofie Eolas Holmes
Kyah! More please.
11/21/2012 c2 Litschii
Well, even if she is just 'learning' it looks to me more like she is already head over heels falling for him

That she loves him more then Ryuki. Also that she sees him more as a man then Ryuki!
4/10/2012 c3 Litschi
Coooool! ^_^

But where is chapter 4 and 5 and so on?

Please update! It's to good to let it be unfinished *lol*
8/20/2011 c3 42Shiary
very nice :)
8/5/2011 c3 Martyna1
whats next! I love the story. SO she will get married. but question is to whom?
7/28/2011 c3 8Reavera
You are going to finish this, right? ^_^
7/27/2011 c1 Guest
waaahh...where are the rest?please still continue this fanfic...i really like the plot of your story...besides im a shuuei fan girl...haahaha...keep up the gud work!^^
6/25/2011 c3 1sapphiko
Hehe, I have never even thought about this paring before, since it seemed too OOC for Shuurei. But Ran Shuuei was always one of my favorite characters and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this fic. You're doing something right since I couldn't stop smiling while reading. It's really a pity that's Shuurei's decided to marry Ryuuki, since I doubt that he'll be as good as Shuuei and she'll probably remember this for the rest of her life and hold it as the standard. Maybe this will change her mind?
5/24/2011 c3 1Queen of everything pineapple
if i was yuuki, id be jealous. isn't he angry about his best mate ad his girl friend? you should do a Seiran/Shuurei paring.

:) keep going!1