for Role Reversal

12/29/2020 c3 LV4EVA
I love this fic so very much.
10/28/2019 c3 DElena all the way
wow hard to read Veronica that weak. Still a great story. Good work.
9/27/2019 c3 LV4EVA
Love this so much. Found this again and have read it so many times again. Hurt/angst/Save LoVe is my crack! Can’t get enough. This is a rare type though with V being the one whose drowning in alcohol and bad decisions! Logan in his white horse coming to the rescue. I don’t even feel for Elizabeth. I know - mean, but it’s LoVe. She didn’t stand a chance. Luckily for her she was just the fiancée not wife (not that it would have changed the ending)!
7/10/2018 c3 Georgia
So much that she...would die for him. Very sad, but good for you ending it happy. Thank you.
10/1/2016 c3 Nolimit2myimagination
Wow! This was fantastic! How had I not read this yet! So heartbreaking, but real.
7/17/2016 c3 Eunice339
This was really hard to read, not because of your writing since it was really well done, but because of the obvious hurt they were both experiencing and so glad that they figured out what was important in the end. Keep up the great work.
6/28/2016 c3 Godschildtweety
Good story
3/15/2016 c3 Guest
Poor Elizabeth. And ask in general.
1/4/2016 c3 labroussard
Horrific, painful, romantic disfunction. Wonderfully written and powerful to read.
8/28/2015 c3 giraffee
Wow, this certainly packs a punch. Brilliantly written.
8/9/2015 c3 Nerdyesque
Man, this story still gets me every time I read it. I love it just as much now as the first time I read it.
1/28/2015 c3 c.elder
very dark,...and very powerful!
The role reversal is indeed interesting.
Definitely made me think.
12/13/2014 c3 c.elder
Very strong stuff!
11/25/2014 c3 13writeforlove
Holy crow, the dysfunction of these two. The beautiful, heart wrenching dysfunction... You captured the screwed up dynamic between Logan and Veronica so well, and managed to portray it in a way that feels really unique and fresh. Kudos!
11/25/2014 c2 writeforlove
I'm half in love with this whole angsty Veronica's spiraling worse than Logan thing. Probably more than half, honestly! It's heartbreaking, but I can't wait to keep reading!
199 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »