for Clouds on the Horizon 2: Countdown to Armageddon

1/1/2020 c49 Veronica Fenix
Love love love this!
9/14/2019 c49 1Foalan21
Please update soon this is great.
5/7/2019 c49 Angelica B
Do you still write for this story.
4/14/2019 c49 Susan
I love your story and hope you will one day finish it. Thank you.
1/25/2019 c8 Anonymous
Wonderful! I love your characterization of each person. You have really brought them to life. Is it just me or are the Na'vi strangely elitist? Lit they assume so much about a world and a people that they have only heard secondhand biased opinions of. just a thought.
5/30/2018 c49 Sissi1789
I love your fanfictions, I think you perfectly transcribe the world of Avatar and I can not wait to discover the following ventures of Jake, Neytiri and their little family
11/17/2017 c49 27Helix Spencer
I think I'm speaking for everyone when I tell you that I greatly anticipate more from this series. Your plot is intricate, visually beautiful, and well-paced. The characterization couldn't be more perfect if you had helped James Cameron create them yourself. Please, don't give up on this. I believe in it!
4/2/2017 c49 3AnimeBabe88
ok existence, no matter what happens, just keep piling the shit. /growls out at universe
3/19/2017 c48 13Fanficteller
I've already read both of your stories... make more, please. I want to see how the story continues.
3/15/2017 c48 Aesir84
I just finished reading bo0th back to back...I beg you, on my knees, please do not abandon this story. I have seen it too often, where a great writer has a magum opus they are working on and they just loose their muse and the story just sits and rots, incomplete. this story needs to be finished. Please see that it is!
3/14/2017 c48 G
This story was my first real fanfic fav and I cannot tell you how happy I am that you have chosen to continue working on it. I have been following and rereading it for years and I love the direction that you are taking it in. The growth Pa'kan has shown is delightful to read and I can't wait to see how you will tie it back into the main storyline. Thanks again for picking this story back up and I hope to see your next chapter soon!
3/12/2017 c48 bluexaphyre
finally! so happy to see Pa'kan realize exactly what he did, and how his actions affected others.. for a moment, I was unsure whether his path would become one of self-destruction and maybe even hate towards the People, and that maybe he would even help the sky people when they returned.. I am so happy he has now a purpose, and I'm sure he will play an important role in the war to come, and that Eywa will reward him for that! I'm also scared because he is basically sitting in an unobtainium deposit and the sky people will go there for sure.. hopefully he'll protect his home, maybe with some unexpected help! thank you for writing this!

PD: Pa'kan is one of my favs now, just can't help it XD
3/11/2017 c47 Dakota Leonie
Love this update! I've been periodically checking in on this story for years and it's always a pleasant surprise when I see it updated! Thanks so much for sticking with it! I have a feeling your vision may be better than any official sequel coming our way :) Keep up the good work!
3/6/2017 c47 Oldtimer70
Welcome back son.
3/5/2017 c47 3AnimeBabe88
it is great to see you updating this story, such great work. it is also nice to see that Pa'kan is learning, I'm pretty sure Eywa has more planned for him so let's hope he learns his lessons well.
212 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »