FanFiction.Net
for A Weekly Splash of Romance

7/24/2014 c20 Guest
Oh almost forgot! -
Here are few suggestions. Sadly, I am not a writer so these are the only ones I thought of

Since a lot of Hani suggestions are about sweets and such I offered a variety of snacks

HoneyxHaruhi
Cupcake
Cherry
Nap Time
(Maybe refer the Cherry to Haruhi's nose? Err.. I don't know?)

KaoxHaru

Beach Ball
Crabs
Cafe

Hikaru
Maple Syrup (Yeah, you mentioned this top with Kaoru and Haruhi. But, what about Hikaru directly)
Raccoon (how Hikaru sees her as this?)
Bouncy House (I might put this in Tamaki's too)

I know. These are HORRIBLE but you may get an idea from reading this! I don't know if you'll continue.
7/24/2014 c20 Guest
Congratulations! You made me an official KaoryxHaruhi shipper! I rooted for Tamaki, but I'm not sure anymore. Tamaki's acts and reactions are predictable and expected on some fanfics... (Not yours, I assure you) I personally like your KaoxHaru stories best. There aren't a lot so imagine my joy on finding this!

Please continue with 100! I will follow you and track your every move err.. I mean chapter. Hehe

SpecialYouMe
9/8/2013 c2 Angel
I love this, it's so sharp and well-written and the characterisation is great! :D 3
1/15/2013 c12 Sanna Rose
ahhhhhhhhhhh CUTE. 3333
1/15/2013 c6 Sanna Rose
omg. *faint* 3
9/10/2012 c20 3laughtillyourstomachhurts
Awwwww. The stories r so cute! Please make some more... Thanks!
8/2/2012 c13 SomebodySaveMe1998
You should do more KyoHaru one shots.
7/24/2012 c9 6Songbird51
How beautifully written, I almost cried at this. The tears were on the brink of spilling out when I finished. I admire your work very much.
7/24/2012 c8 Songbird51
That has to be the most creative way that you could EVER be proposed to. I thought it was ingenious to use the face painting good job. ;)
4/6/2012 c20 5KaosMoon
These are cute. I've been chuckling at some of them. And if I may ask can you do KyoHaru - spiral.
2/26/2012 c13 5loves2readandwrite
Also. SORRY! I did not read the author note so ignore the TakaHaru pairing thing.
2/26/2012 c19 loves2readandwrite
Awesome story. I hope you recovered from your surgery. Can I make several requests? TakaHaru - Strawberries, KyoHaru - Glasses, NekoHaru - Darkness. (you don't have to use these) Hope to see an update from you!
11/19/2011 c19 3Clinky48
Awww, this chapter was really adorable! Thanks for an awesome little vignette!
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »