for Lara Croft: Tomb of Fire

6/21/2012 c2 Review Initiative
Dear BabLe7,

Chapter 2 of your story "Lara Croft: Tomb of Fire, Chapter 2" is against the FFN Guidelines for the following reason:

Non-story: lists, notes, polls, announcement and etc.

All posts made on FFN story boards are required to have story content.

Please remove or edit your story in a timely manner, or it will be reported. Note that administrative removal of the story will result in account suspension or termination.

LawlClan Review Initiative

LawlClan: the original Warriors fan fiction help forum.
6/9/2012 c2 1The Storm Veradea
Your story is in violation of FFN Guidelines because it contains no story content. Please replace or remove the chapter.

-Storm of FoxClan-
6/5/2012 c2 shadow patronus
Count me in the petition.

There is also this link to STOP the destruction of .

www. change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net
6/5/2012 c2 lou2003us
I'm not an author, but an avid reader, so please put my name on the list.

lou2003us
6/5/2012 c2 Dericof Diname
Maybe I'm stupid, but where is the support server so I can sing too?
5/26/2012 c1 1Pride-comes-before-the-fall
lol i love this! its a shame theres so few cross overs for this, i think it works really well, have you discontinued this story?
4/12/2012 c1 Dericof Diname
The story looks cool and funny but I'm afraid that this story is as good as dead, since is almost a year without any update.

Hope you get some inspiration soon.

By the way, Which Lara are you using? Old Tomb Raider series Lara?, Movies Angelina Lara?, or New reboot Lara?
3/19/2012 c1 Lord Mortensen
update soon!
12/10/2011 c1 47Kenneth Black
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA~! You are a fantastic genius in getting this. I'm loving the plot, and basically Naruto's character- when did he get to be so mature? =3 Ahhh, Lara Croft blushing? *snicker* So much fan-service here, and what's more, it's interesting as heck.
9/16/2011 c1 Umbra8191
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
6/26/2011 c1 Obakeinu-9.11
Good job. It's an interesting premise, and you've obviously got decent story-telling skills (15 stories should count for something I suppose...).

From what you've laid out so far, you'll be laying out an original story. That in of itself is noteworthy.

Keep up the good work, I'll be interested to see where this bus ends up.

[Nice avatar on your homepage BTW...]
6/25/2011 c1 4DemonFallenAngel
good first chapter i'd say /shrugs
6/16/2011 c1 9Trooper0007
interesting
5/21/2011 c1 alone shadow dream
good story
5/21/2011 c1 Silber D. Wolf
chapter was amazing, incredible as Naruto resolved the problems, I can not wait to upgrade, it was worth the wait, great fight very funny, it's your best story, I hope to see Naruto and Lara in action
32 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »