for Puppy Love Lets the Cat Out of the Bag

3/24/2019 c1 55Argentum Anubis
It's a good idea, but too much of the story was told instead of shown, so it was kinda frustrating to read. I don't think Stoick would have calmed down so soon, especially with his son's life possibly in danger. However, it is a funny to imagine that Stoick learns that Hiccup is befriending dragons all because Toothless wanted to cuddle.
Thank you for sharing.
10/8/2018 c1 7Althea Sirius
An interesting idea.
6/1/2018 c1 2WolkaiserDrake
now this would have been a more interesting path or the film, just expanded upon towards the end
8/28/2014 c1 Guest
Doesn't Stoick need a little bit more convincing than that? It is kinda fast-paced.
2/10/2014 c1 violet flame
so did hiccup lose his leg in this version of the chapter. i hope not. im gonna say that he didnt.
1/26/2013 c1 5kumquat-pudding
it is actually a red death. the boys are green deaths but the girls are red deaths...
11/30/2012 c1 469foxgrl
cool
11/10/2012 c1 SoulMore
FAN!
12/29/2011 c1 1Polska99
I loved it, but it was a bit rushed in my opinion.
12/27/2011 c1 3thekspecialty
Hahaha! This is funny XD Toothless is so cute! But I really think Stoick would never accept any of that that quickly. He's too stubborn.
5/22/2011 c1 6Voldyne
interesting idea, are you going to add on or simply follow the movie to its completion?
5/21/2011 c1 5wrong light
I do like the idea of this story, but given their relitive size I just can't picture stoick on toothless without laughing.
5/21/2011 c1 TheAndyman777
I have to agree with saphira on this. Whilst I think that his story has an amazing amount of potential, I think it's just too bare-boned. Stoik was a bit too accepting as far as I am concerned. Just go back, add lots of dialogue, emotions and description, and it should turn out as epic as it can be
5/21/2011 c1 17saphira and shruikan
Nice grammar! But that's as good as it gets, unfortunately. Imagine stories are dogs. This one would be a bone-thin Chihuahua. It needs fleshing out, not just a single sentence that explains a whole fight sequence. And the characters also need to be true to their movie counterparts. Toothless would not just bound out to meet Hiccup with a full-grown man in the vicinity. And Stoick would not accept Toothless so readily. He would not be so understanding. And how did he know Toothless was a Night Fury? Maybe a revision would help. But seriously, awesome grammar. Just work on fleshing it out and characterization.