for VG Cats: Haru Haru

6/15/2012 c1 I'm too damn lazy to sign in
That hater was a douche but now that I read the story im surprised as to how accurate his accusations were its good though ... However don't quit your day job it's good by fanfic standards
10/17/2011 c1 Guest
man fuck the hater you did a very good fanfiction
9/23/2011 c1 Burd
This makes absolutely no fucking sense. Since when are Leo and Aeris in a relationship, who the hell is Xander, why did Aeris just suddenly get cancer, and why was I almost blinded by the infinite sea of bullshit that you poured from your fanfiction?

Well, let me attempt to make sense of this story.

Aeris is a prostitute, who hooked up with Leo. Leo then got too attached, and began to serenade her, she then told one of her customers, Xander, to protect her for a free quicky. Pantsman, being of mental illness, acted like he knew what was going on, and Johnny was attempting to sell cocaine. Leo bought the cocaine, and went to his house, stepped into the shower with his clothes on, cried about the prostitute, and destroyed the interior of his house.

Meanwhile, Aeris the prostitute saw fit to stick her head in a microwave, which gave her brain cancer. But not just any brain cancer, HYPER BRAIN CANCER! She deduced with the help of no doctors that she will die in an hour. Xander was there throughout the turn of events, and figured the Hoe might need to go to the hospital after such a stupid cocaine driven action. Xander decided to call his homie Leo, simply because he felt like it. He said come to the hospital. Leo figured that they were going to do a roleplay threesome, so he rushed the unnamed hospital, because the most famous hospital in Canada is Hospital the Hospital!

After which, Leo arrived at the hospital and found Aeris's room through the magic of cancer vision, ran down the hall, to meet Aeris. Aeris, deluded by the massive brain tumor, then told him that she loved him, before choking up blood, and flat-lining. After which, Leo the necrophile fucked her dead body. THE END.

Actually, now that I think about it, what I wrote would have been better. Because at least if that had been the case, we would all know this was a fucking joke. But I suppose ignorance in literature is nothing new for fanfiction.

Oh, what's this? I just read a part of your other story, and Xander is an OC that you expected everyone to know about? Even though you put absolutely no context as to what he is from? No one could possibly be confused! Oh wait, I was!

Well, consider this a flame, but not just any flame, a blazing fire! But keep in mind, that behind every flame, there is a cause, and the cause in this case, is your inability to write.

So, yes, this is a flame. A rather massive one,so feel free to roast marshmallows off of this.
5/29/2011 c1 mentos guy
aawwwww, now I'm all depressed...
5/22/2011 c1 2SilentSilverWings
Damn, that was depressing. :(

But it was really good. :)
5/21/2011 c1 blah
yay she finally dies
5/21/2011 c1 3NavyBr0wnie
Awesome... Need I say more... Although maybe alittle more sadness or teh gloomz but overall awesomeness. Keep in contact your the only other ish author I know aside from Nssg and rids