FanFiction.Net
for Spring At Its Finest

8/21/2012 c1 13MariDark
I liked it! Please continue soon!
7/21/2012 c1 Guest
This definitely deserves to be placed under humor because I found myself cackling the entire time, especially during the Haru x Varia scene. Great fanfic, and you must continue!
5/22/2012 c1 Psychotetic
Uwaaah I wish you would continue this. I really like Haru and I'm dying for more Haru x Various/Multiples/Harem/All. Gaaahhh.

I mean, it'll be amusing and kyah Haru-chan I want Tsuna to regret choosing Kyoko! 'cus Haru is the best

More HaruAll. *_*

So yah, I'll patiently wait for an update (I hope that this won't go discontinued or something. /sniff.)
11/24/2011 c1 DevilPudding101
love it!
8/6/2011 c1 55Tsuki-chan93
Oh, My! This was so sweet *o*

I love sweet things, hehe.

Hope you keep ongoing with this :D
6/14/2011 c1 17Kichou
Nice chapter. Update soon please.
5/25/2011 c1 6Cristinne
ah, you started another fic! I'm not really a fan of shoujo, but it's a HaruxALL story and this chapter is extremely well-written, so I think I'll stick around for this one as well. (goodness knows how much I've been craving for HaruxALL fics ahaha)

As usual, I'm looking forward to the update~ ^^
5/24/2011 c1 1murka
I love it! It was cute!

Let me suggest something.. Why didn't you add EnmaxHaru scene? I think that would be cute. Update! I faved this story
5/22/2011 c1 Tracy
Im luvin this! Its really cute. But just checking is it enmaxharu or haruxhibari? ^_^
5/22/2011 c1 aldrich-ruki
Like this ! *thumbs up*

I always like HaruxAll fic, i'm an Extreme Haru-shipper ^^

I can't wait to read 1886 part, and i like when all of them act so sweet to her.

Update soon please ~
5/22/2011 c1 airi-07
Lol I can actually see Enma and Haru as bestfriends.. I can't wait for next chapters.. :)
5/21/2011 c1 colorless dreamer
it's interesting..

...looking forward to the next chapter...d(.)b.!