FanFiction.Net
for The Unexpected Life

7/17/2011 c6 SassYNoleS
I'm so glad Rose still has some of her rebellious streak in her !
7/17/2011 c5 SassYNoleS
Aww how beautiful this whole chapter was .. with Eddie proposing to Mia like that and then Rose and Dimitri at the end .. You'll notice with my posts i don't always go into detail about the chapter that doesn't mean i didn't love it .. if i didn't i would comment lol it just means i am dying to read the next chapter ;)
7/17/2011 c4 SassYNoleS
Ahh a drunken Dimitri that's sad .. can't wait to find out whats going on with him
7/17/2011 c3 SassYNoleS
Hahahahahaa Rose as a teacher .. Hilarious !
7/17/2011 c2 SassYNoleS
Hahaha i love it when Rose and Christian have their own little 'thing' it cracks me up ! great chapter
7/17/2011 c1 SassYNoleS
this is really good !
7/17/2011 c8 3Lesya17
Right now, i really wanna cry :(

This is so so so sad :(

I'm sorry for him, so so sorry, he don't deserve this and he is blaming himself, but he don't deserve this. He is better than he thinks he is!

I hopw Tasha will stay away in this story a bit more, maybe then they can fix this, or part of this... mess

UD soon :D

You're brilliant! :D
7/14/2011 c8 2yarx.2x
I think ur story is amazing. I'm not gonna lie n say i loved the chapter, b/c i didnt. n the reason is tht there wsnt anything new. I understand its showing everything how dimitri sees it, n tht its a filler chapter. Filler chapters r necessary for a story, so i get y u posted it. Im not askin u to remove ur chapter or anything, n even if i did, dnt listen to me, who cares wat 1 person thinks aside from all ur other adoring fans. Ur story is awesome, n im glad u decided to keep writing. Hoping for more Dimitri next chapter, lol X)

pssstt... come on ppl, get to 115, so we can get an update :)
7/14/2011 c8 3gopherluv
yayyayayayayay ur not going awayyyy! *huggggggyyyy* now more chapters! yayayayayayyayayayyayaya!

xoxoxoo

gopher :)
7/14/2011 c8 malorie-reber-yo
i love your story its different

you know wha srew all the dumb-@$$3$ that are saying negative things

will you update soon pwetty pwease wif a dimitri on top

oh man tha sounds wrong ;)
7/13/2011 c8 thatxbaseballxgirl
That was heart breaking.
7/13/2011 c8 2D. Kelly
Great chapter update soon Debbie
7/13/2011 c8 2acr421
Glad you're sticking around. Now I am anxiously waiting for a new chapter.
7/12/2011 c7 3Lesya17
Okay, whoever wrote that Review to you is an ass!

I hope he or she read this: You hear me? You're a jerk!

You know, if someone have something against a story, ok, then it is so. But then don't write "I don't like it" or "Killer!" I mean how stupid is this person? He/She didn't have any reasons or so he/she was just mean to you, wanted to hurt you.

But listen to me, people like that just want to bully people in the web, 'cause they're losers out the real world

@ Boy or Girl who wrote the Review: I don't know if you are one of this persons, maybe you aren't, but if you have something against this story, say it nice and neutral, don't be mean. And say WHY you don't like it, maybe the Author would listen to you and change something, but the way you did Nobody will...

First Death:

We all love you and your story, I am really story you became this Review, you don't derserve that, nobody does, but especially you!

I hope you won't take it by heart... :(

Like i said we all love you and standing behind you! We believe in you!
7/11/2011 c7 Emiii611
You did not kill this story, I love it! Just try and ignore what that person said to you, because I and many other ppl LOVE your story.

Continue writing, your story is amazinnng and I'd die if this story stopped! :)
123 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »