for Finding Family

5/25/2017 c1 Guest
Good story. VERY in character. Can't wait until Jim meets Vin.
8/28/2013 c1 annabell14
I was just looking for a good read and came across your story. I love it. These two fandoms are two of my favorites to read. On my way to story number two.
5/23/2013 c1 LinBates
Since I've read this story several times in the past, but not here, all I can say is its just as good now as it was the first time I read it. Looking forward to reading the rest.
5/1/2013 c1 12creativesm75
nice
8/9/2012 c1 Cindy
This is the second or third time I've read your story. I've enjoyed it just as much again. Thank you
6/5/2012 c1 18Tharin
I've read this some time ago, and I just rediscovered it. I'm glad I did, because I've never read the sequels, and now there are five of them! I enjoyed the story very much.
11/12/2011 c1 slowest
Nice twist on the classic "Who is Blair's father". Loved how Blair handled the introduction and held his own against the MAg7 crew.

I am also intrigued by Vin as a sentinel.
9/27/2011 c1 27ferryboat George
Delightful beginning with a crossover between two shows I love.
6/16/2011 c1 Cassandra30
Love this story! Always have always will. I think this is the fifth time I have read it. I usually read it on Blackraptor. I use my own name there. Love this AU. I am looking forward to reading more in it.
5/25/2011 c1 2joniskpelare
Sound like they have a promising start. And both Chris and Blair will be better of with family.
5/22/2011 c1 sfulton229
Wonderful to see this here! This is a fantastic way to get the two teams together and Chris would be a great candidate for Blair's father. Naomi had the best intentions and the manipulation by Ella just clouded the issue. Great reasons by Blair for why he is happy as a cop and that it's the job for him. Nice how fate had the team at the right place and the right time for the reunion. Love that Chris was being so helpful with the background check and I'm sure Ezra and JD were busy as well. Nice bit about Ezra paying for the meal and it looks like he got out of it anyway. Nice that Vin is a latent sentinel and it would be wonderful to see that explored more. Very lovely crossover and I hope you will continue this fic/idea.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service