for Jurassic Park 3

1/10 c8 110ZabuzasGirl
No please! Don't take any of these down! I get soem things need to change, but please leave these up for those of us who love them so much.
5/24/2018 c7 LealovesMokuba
This was a very nice story! Even though I cried because I felt so bad for poor Olivia, but it did still give me feelings and emotion. And if anything, I would actually love to see a wedding between Billy and Olivia.
11/27/2016 c7 uwu0romelu
WEEEE! The end to another fantastic story! ;D
10/31/2015 c7 Rin-s666
Great fic'! :D
8/2/2015 c7 Forgive Me If I Stare
Yes epilogue please, I need more!
6/18/2015 c7 darkwarp
love the story just finshed both of your jurassic park fics if you do continue have it set in jurassic world were liv and billy are married and have a kid or two and have it go along with the movie its the best i can come with an idea im not that great with idea maybe you can use it and make it better ill love to read it if you can :)
6/2/2015 c7 CassiesCoolerThanYou
Can you post an epilogue of Oliva and Billy's relationship? Pretty pretty please!
5/31/2015 c7 4BaDWolF89
please write more!
3/23/2015 c7 1Alex B. Goode
Totally continue.
1/3/2015 c7 19Acro111
I read your note at the beginning of the chapter and thought it said to send you a "pun" and I got very confused for a second like..."How do I make a dinosaur pun to request another chapter?" but then I saw it was "pm" and I felt so stupid...
But I would like to see more...
Are you going to do anything for the new Jurassic Park? What do you think of the new one coming out?
1/3/2015 c7 Mickol93
Great story! Maybe you should do Jurassic World next.
1/3/2015 c7 19Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967
i loved it!
1/3/2015 c6 Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967
loved it
6/22/2014 c5 Guest
Please update soon!
1/2/2014 c5 4Zin Moto
I really hope you didn't lose inspiration for this story. I definitely got some writers block around this part for my story & it took a lot for me to finish. Anyway, I'd like to see how else you incorporate your OC. I haven't found many interesting BillyxOC fics and I'm really looking forward to seeing you finish this. Best of luck.
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »