for Prodigy child

2/22/2020 c6 22Shinobi Gatana
Your sister's story gripped me and wouldn't let go. Thank you for allowing someone to try to continue it.

-SG
11/16/2019 c3 8Bartholemeow
Why does Zoe sound more like a two dimensional house wife than the real Zoe?

If I were to make any suggestions it would be to have a little more opposition towards adoption. Espically from Zoe.
12/30/2018 c6 Bronze
I would love to adopt this story but there's just one little problem. I don't have the talent to. Wish I did though. I did enjoy it. One thing I'm sure about though is, Fumblewhore would never think to look outside of Briton unless he had a hint Harry was. Well, not right that is. Give him a couple of years and he might just send a few order members to check. Though I doubt he'd be able to find Eureka.
11/20/2016 c4 2padfootl0ve
I never know what to do with myself when Skeeters articles are actual reporting. Its freaky. But I really love this story so far
5/22/2016 c6 553Colinm
Love the story sorry about your sister
11/14/2015 c6 Bronze
I'm very sorry to learn about your sisters death. I only just found these stories tonight. I'm extremely sure your sister is sorely missed by you, your family and all that knew and loved her.
11/14/2015 c5 Bronze
Now why isn't that a surprise? Harry doing controlled magic at three years old. At this rate, by the time he reaches eleven and is supposed to go to Hogwash, he'll make all the others look like low grade morons! And Dumbledork'll be in shock at how much Harry knows and how little he'll need the Dork to teach him. It'll really shock the old fraud that Harry'll also be able to use just about any type of weapon. Magical or not, Harry'll likely know how to kill with it. Have pity on those poor, poor Death Eaters that attempt to kill Harry as he WILL kill them first.
11/14/2015 c4 Bronze
Just as I thought. Dumbledork thinks of Harry as a weapon that is his to control. In other words, Harry wasn't supposed to have a happy childhood. The dork knew that placing him with the Dursleys would mean years of abuse and other mistreatment at their hands. And that was exactly what he wanted for Harry. But it seems that Fate had other plans for Harrys' childhood and happiness. Not that the Dork ever thought that such a thing could happen and totally ruin all his plans.
11/13/2015 c3 Bronze
Oooopppps! Sorry about the misspelled word in the last review. I can't spell worth a damn and was looking it up when somehow it got posted. Love the story GoddessVampire. Though I wish this chapter was a bit longer.
11/13/2015 c2 Bronze
Somehow I don't think Jack Carter truly knows just what he's getting himself into by adopting Harry Potter. But if he thought his life was interesting before this, looking back, he'll think it was absolutely boring by comparision.
11/13/2015 c1 Bronze
Oh this looks like it could get very interesting quite fast. And old Dumbles isn't going to be very happy with the Dursleys. They were not supposed to drop little Harry off at an orphanage in another country. that was never in Dumbles game plan for the boy.
11/9/2013 c6 3WhiteElfElder
This was going well, glad to see it was adopted.
11/9/2013 c2 WhiteElfElder
This chapter and the previous are just about identical to the story that is a cross with SG1.
5/9/2013 c5 Commander Christmas
Awesome story, im really enjoying it so far.
4/29/2013 c5 Silver Heart11DOOM