for Birthday Blues

1/29/2017 c1 4Revenial
like a vast majority of stories with these two, absolutely wonderful AAML forever. I hope you continue to write more stories like this! Hopefully more chapters too, one-shots are great but I would love to see what you can really do!
5/10/2013 c1 Ky111
Another great one-shot and I also like how you incorporate the friendship with Brock in these stories as well as a lot of people just over look him.

Later.
1/9/2012 c1 MrFox151
Simple, believable (well for the most part). By that I mean, I really don't like it when they go from never telling each other their feelings to "I love you" but this will be a rare exception, because you at least had them open with them saying that they just liked each other as more than friends. I really liked it overall though. Ash was...smooth. I feel like he we be this kind of cool and controlled joker that you have portrayed him as. I have read this before when I didn't have an account but now that I do, this story has been favorited =) Take care!
12/1/2011 c1 14HappyLeif
Good story :) Tony was a good character. It makes sense how angry he got and what he realized about Ash. It seems pretty plausible that Misty would tell any boyfriend she got all about Ash, but not let Ash know anything at all. I liked getting an insight into her sister's minds, and seeing their relationship with their sister and how it's changed. My favorite part: "the sky is blue, water is wet, dirt is dirty, grass is green, Misty's Togepi was one of the most adorable things that they had ever seen and Misty loves Ash. They were all just waiting Misty to realize that last part, as well."

So funny, and so true. Thanks for a good read!
7/4/2011 c1 5kagomecathanyo
awwww!i absolutly LOVE reading cute little stories like this!
6/11/2011 c1 AnonymousOtaku
that. was. ADORABLE! =D it was just so awwwww! I loved it! haha
5/25/2011 c1 6turle
stupid tony also yeah!this story was good!:)
5/24/2011 c1 116Wishmaker1028
Great one shot! That was awesome! Ash and Misty forever!
5/23/2011 c1 shut up guys
That was so cute! And so well written, too! I liked it, a lot. :3
5/23/2011 c1 33IceCreamAndPizza
Cute story! I really enjoyed it. :)