FanFiction.Net
for There is a Light

2/13 c5 2Eggplantparm
Bay shore! Being able to perfectly picture everything is vert exciting for me
2/13 c3 Eggplantparm
Im late to this party but as a native long islander i am loving this already
9/15/2023 c16 musemum
this story is SO amazing... I can't stop long enough to review! The gradual weaving of the story has provided a slow understanding of what actually happened. Just fabulous, can't wait to see where it goes BUT I don't want it to end either!
6/22/2023 c15 Cina's
I really thought it would be Edward’s daughter.
6/21/2023 c14 Cina's
Your story is amazing and pulls on all my heartstrings. Im hoping something good com from all of this.
6/18/2023 c22 EeWee
Wonderful story. Interesting way of telling it. But OMG the feels. Thanks for the HEA.
5/13/2023 c23 2lunatic-blondie
I’ve just read this in two days. Thank you for creating such an emotional and perfect story, I’m so glad they found the HEA
3/6/2023 c23 CynMar Rom
Oh my gosh, totally not where I saw this story going in the beginning. It hurt so good. Good lord some of those chapters were painful. But it was such a good story, and so well written.
I loved it.
I'm off to read the extra bit now.
Thanks for sharing!
2/28/2023 c23 readicted
What a rocky ride you've taken me on. And I loved it. Thank you. I felt very conflicted about it at times, but you told this tale in an engaging, earnest and raw way, beautifully written. Emotionally gripping and intense. Not just Edward and Bella's story, but Jacob's, Seth's, Esme' s, Rosalie' s, Alice's. Your characters had dimension, layers, complexity. I am off to look for the companion fic, "It Never Goes Out." Thank you for sharing your talent, your time and your story.
2/17/2023 c23 happyhippy
This story found me at a time when I least expected it. I loved the depth and the wordplay. Thank you for writing this
2/10/2023 c23 everlong21
Whoa. 20 years, pills in the cabinet, Edward sounds a bit unpredictable. What happens in Jan 2016?

I post like you're even still here lol ...
2/10/2023 c22 everlong21
Thank you. This was a beautiful story. It was everything :)
2/9/2023 c11 everlong21
Present day: I'm just now reading this story and I can't put it down/close the screen. I need to sleep but can't help but turn the page/next for one more chapter. Thank you for writing. Now I understand all the reviews and favourites that follow TiaL for over a decade :)
12/13/2022 c23 Camila0803
Amei ameia amei demais
Essa história me prendeu do início ao fim
Há muito tempo uma fanfic não me angustia e deixa feliz assim
11/23/2022 c1 DayDreamer1749