for One Destiny, Two Choices

12/16/2013 c16 39funnygirl00
Hmm, Bridget means 'The exalted one.'
12/16/2013 c4 funnygirl00
Uh-oh. Arthurs going to be in trouble now!
6/27/2012 c5 WillowMahogany
love Arthur '...go brush your hair," So annoyingly arrogant...Cute though:)
6/27/2012 c4 WillowMahogany
'You're not going to like where she is' had me laughing!:)
6/27/2012 c2 WillowMahogany
Makes the first move eh...? Now who does she remind me of...?:D But it's perfectly like Merlin not to man up and 'kiss the girl'...lol:)
6/27/2012 c1 WillowMahogany
Awww...Their sooo ah-do-raa-blee...Did you seriously make up that spell thing...?:/
6/22/2012 c16 5grapejuice101
I love it. Can't wait for more chapters.
6/11/2012 c12 Lucy
I loved how you did this chapter. Too many times do u read it and wonder why Arthur was so trusting so it was good to have leiah along. I also liked how u did the part machete merlin wasnt awake. People never do that ever and do that and sometimes I wonder what its like for him.

Ps u like Breanna, Electra and Carina
5/8/2012 c15 10FallenSoul62
merlin is an a""whole for forgetting her

update soon
3/5/2012 c8 Aleena
Illiana, asta or fae
1/2/2012 c15 4DayNap
Ahhhhhhh! i need more. point blank! This is fantastic!
1/2/2012 c10 DayNap
Ok, so I'm trying to figure this out a little better. Does Merlin know that Leiah knows he has magic? Does Merlin know that she has magic?
11/22/2011 c12 1Selena Moonlighty
love the story hon but cant read some of the words
11/15/2011 c11 Beaver96
Wow! What an amazing story :) I can't wait for the chapter, were Merlin will finally remember Merleiah(Well i certainly hope theres going to be a such chapter!)

You write very well, just like i like it, and i just love Merleiah. She ist just really awesome :D

I'm going to add this to my favorites, and im looking forward to the next chapter, so pretty plese, get moving! :D

(Sorry for bad english, it's not my native language!)
11/14/2011 c11 4LilPrincess95