for The Crazy Girl

9/19/2017 c21 Regularfangirl
Please finish the story it's really good and I know I'm really late but still the story is really good
4/10/2014 c21 Guest
Please keep writing!
3/11/2014 c20 1CrossoverGuy21
I want to be patient, but it has been 8 FREAKING MONTHS since the last chapter!
3/10/2014 c5 CrossoverGuy21
Seriously, make the next chapter already! It's been, like, almost a year! This is just like that fanfic "Play The Sims 2: Real Life" where the author hasnt updated it for four years!
1/19/2014 c21 kazzgirl
Woaah! This was awesome! I really liked all 21 of them dude I hope u get to make the other chapter soon this is so cool its really inspirational to ha btw love the Sara and rugby pairing kinda saw it coming XP
1/19/2014 c21 kazzgirl
Woaahh is probably the best response for this I'm speechless I read all 21 chapters and this is amazing lol now I'm a rigsara shipper XP
This really inspires me for my comics thanks hope u continue chapter 21 :)
9/21/2013 c21 CrossoverGuy21
Make a part 2 of this and after that make a finale!
8/12/2013 c21 4s u h a y a
Ermahgerd! What's gonna happen?
I really like this story and you rock! Don't go on hiatus! I can't find many stories like this that are long and good and I'm glad you wrote this! Everything is good! Keep on writing! I'm gonna be wrting a regular show story like this and I would love it if you become my Beta reader! Please? Love your Work!

JapanLover4ever
-Because everybody loves Japan
7/14/2013 c21 guest
dang
7/14/2013 c21 3Dambusta
OH MY GAWD! THIS NEEDS CONTINUEING RIGHT NOW! I WILL PAY YOU IN SUGAR TO CONTINUE THIS!
7/13/2013 c21 guest
holy! this is great!
7/13/2013 c21 Guest
Girl miss u this oc story is like the best out of all the others! Love ya
thefabuolusgirls
7/13/2013 c21 SporkGender
It's official, your all BAKAS!
I wanna play slender but I can't.
Like, I LURV CreepyPasta and I'm not afraid of them but, if I were to meet them in real life, I'd be scared sh*tless.
I also called this when ya first mentioned the game Slender.

Looking forward 9000x for the next Chapter!

This AB12 signing off... The Future Is In The Past, Onward Aoshima!
5/22/2013 c11 oh rad
Ha! Chapter 11 is hilarious!
5/19/2013 c20 oh rad
I know what you mean, and I think the "something" that's gone is the drawing technique. I just feel the older ones, with the older DRAWINGS, are the best ones. You know the saying, "let's give it up for the good old days"? That's that's what I'm implying. And their personalities kinda changed, too. I don't know, but I know what your talking about, and I agree. Something DEFINITLY changed...
118 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »